JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Scorch: 9/13/2013 8:34:28 PM
Scorch

People these days are -blam!-ing idiots

I wore my bungie shirt to school and no one said anything! Can you [i]believe[/i] it??!?!?!?????!!!!!?!??
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• These days?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • I want one.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • OK.
        Add more answer options

• Bro that's why it's cool... Only the very very few will appreciate your shirt.
        Add more answer options

• I have a Titan shirt but I keep forgetting to wear it to school.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • I wore my school, to bungie shirt and no one said anything! Can you [i]belieb[/i] it??!?!?!?!?????!!!!?!??
          Add more answer options

• Dead people don't go to school scorch
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • I wore my uniform to school today. No one said anything either:(
            Add more answer options

Seems to be the new "in" thing. I catch my daughter playing dumb all the time. Specifically when she's around her friends. It's as if having a brain is something to be ashamed of these days. I don't get it.
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • I would've taken the -blam!-ing piss and made fun of you. Silently to myself of course, because no one else would know what Bungie is so there would be no point in making fun of you outloud.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Me pondría una camisa. Pero me falta un torso.
                Add more answer options

5 Replies
                • Wear these. That'll get their attention!
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • INORITE THESE FAGS NEED TO KNOW THIS SHIT IT'S GOOD FOR THEM
                    Add more answer options

• Is this you, OP?
                    Add more answer options

6 Replies
                    • Today I wore a Barcelona jersey into a school largely dominated by English team supporters, and no one said anything. [i]Idiots![/i]
                      Add more answer options

• wow
                      Add more answer options

• I'm going to ignore the OP but focus on the title. I blame tight jeans, beanie hats and people who who hang around old record stores
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • I need to get a Bungie shirt.
                        Add more answer options

• I believe people are idiots these days for different reasons.
                        Add more answer options

• Edited by An average gamer: 9/13/2013 8:32:47 PM
                        Bungie hasn't put out a game in 3 years and they haven't put out a blockbuster success in 6. Call of Duty overtook Halo ages ago and Activision/Infinity Ward/Treyarch are the household names now. Nobody knows who Bungie is anymore. Edit: by "nobody" I mean nobody in the masses. Obviously gamers still know who Bungie is.
                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                        • [spoiler]#fashion[/spoiler]
                          Add more answer options

preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        You are not allowed to view this content.