JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/17/2013 1:08:57 AM

On a scale of 1-5, how would you describe your fashion sense?

Lady Gaga

A pair of jeans

The color purple

­
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• 3-4 4 is very optimistic
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Fashion? What's that?
    Add more answer options

• I'm probably around a 3, which I can't vote for. I'm trying to improve it though. But I'm more worried about grades at this point and ill use winter break to improve my fashion sense.
    Add more answer options

• I just where a t-shirt, jeans or shorts, and Converse.
    Add more answer options

• Another possibly interesting poll ruined by OP trying to be funny and putting in dumb answers... And why are you guys acting like jeans are not fashion? Ever hear of Raw Denim? Hand dyed japanese denim made on shuttle looms from the 1920's that you fade yourself by wearing them constantly? That is real fashion. My jeans: [url]http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/naked-famous-denim-weird-guy-slim-tapered-leg-selvedge-jeans/3473893?origin=PredictiveSearch-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=2375500&fashionColor=&resultback=0&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-searchresults-_-1_1_D[/url]
    Add more answer options

Ender Wiggin
    Ender Wiggin

я люблю тебя - old

Lady Gaga for me. I was born this way mother -blam!-er.
    Add more answer options

• I don't have fashion. I wear jeans/cargo shorts and a concert tee.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.