JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

6/8/2013 12:07:39 AM
Kier

Birth of an Exo

A short, very short fan fiction about my idea of the birth of an Exo. Hope you enjoy.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Swiper: 6/8/2013 6:35:51 PM
    The fiction is appreciated that you're showing your love for Destiny and Bungie, but... I grimace at what you have spawned. The sentiment is appreciated, but your creation must be terminated in the fires of Mt. Doom.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Leave it to the professionals kid.
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Well.
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Mine is going to be an awoken titan!
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • I really want to do this now. But where to start....
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • is that a real official bungie thing or didi you just make it up? either way its really good
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
              Definitly better than mine. Well mine was ment to be boring but yours was great!
              Add more answer options

5 Replies
              • i love it
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • I liked it
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • I just imagined at that last line like Inception tubas kicking in, like [i]BWWAAAAAAA[/i]
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • This backstory for the Exo would certainly bring more people into playing the Exo. Great Idea :)
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      You are not allowed to view this content.