JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Deus: 3/19/2013 11:26:07 PM
Deus

Let's discuss fashion.

I've never seen a fashion thread here, so I thought it would be a change of pace from the generic threads usually posted here. I guess we can start off with your favorite clothing stores. I like Abercrombie and Fitch, Express, Buckle, Forever 21 (sort of I guess), and American Eagle (just for belts). What about you? What's your fashion taste? I welcome critiquing.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Gentlemen are a dying breed. I'm trying to phase out all of my t-shirts and I avoid wearing gym shorts and running shoes outside of exercise. A typical outfit for me is a polo shirt, corduroys, and informal suede shoes. If I do wear a t-shirt I'll try to wear a jacket over it. Tl;dr dressing advice for young men: -No flip flops -No t-shirts -Collared shirts w/ undershirt -If you wear jeans, buy darker ones. Blue jeans are for construction workers. -If you dress like a shithead, people will assume you are one. Even now as I browse BNet and study for an exam tomorrow, I'm wearing slacks and a polo, and my freshly polished dress shoes are drying on my desk next to me. Stay classy, Flood.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

8 Replies
    • Edited by RighteousTyrant: 3/21/2013 8:03:07 PM
      Brooks Brothers all the way, for the most part. A few button-ups from Express, too. Casual is usually a T-shirt or polo and jeans.
      Add more answer options

• I stick with timeless classics instead of following GQ. I tried it once but I ended up broke and looking like crap because I don't have the physique of heroin addict.
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • I like a good" boot cut" pair o' jeans and dark or "earth toned" turtleneck sweaters. Carhartt hoodies are a necessity as well.
        Add more answer options

• I have jeans that are comfortable, and most of my shirts are from the internet. Fashion.
        Add more answer options

• It always amazed me people care about this.
        Add more answer options

6 Replies
        • Edited by external: 3/21/2013 7:07:57 AM
          external
          external

AKA "MaleakeFGumbs" - old

This is the most boring threads thread ever to hit b.net
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Edited by Methew: 3/21/2013 7:19:45 AM
            [quote]What about you?[/quote] I hate all of the stores you mentioned because they up charge massively on a t-shirt for no good reason. [quote]What's your fashion taste?[/quote] T-shirt. Either black, grey, blue. Occasional red. Jeans. That's it. I'll dress to impress when I need to.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
              I wouldn't waste my money on those pointless brands. I've always wanted clothing made from hemp, but due to unjust laws (Which are finally starting to be reversed at a massive rate) I currently can't buy quality hemp products. Very soon hopefully.
              Add more answer options

• Fashion is for people who care too much about what people think about them. That's what I think. I mean a little bit of caring is good, but there is a point when it's just too much.
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • Hansel. He is so hot right now. Hansel
                Add more answer options

• Edited by A 3 Legged Goat: 3/21/2013 7:19:31 AM
                I wear clothes that either comfortable (but not lazy or loose) or dress attire. I can't stand thick cotton and I especially don't like crew neck tees. Also, anything with a visible brand name is a no, especially all of the typical preppy stores in the malls. I'll generally wear any color except orange. I try not to worry about it though because I don't dress for anyone. I started stripping in front of the last person who complained.
                Add more answer options

• Edited by TEAKLES: 3/20/2013 1:35:16 PM
                There's a difference between dressing well and fashion. I keep well groomed, wear clean clothes that usually match, (i'm colorblind so i do occasionally eff that bit up), and i end up looking fine. I see no need to shop at more expensive stores so that my clothes have a special name on them.
                Add more answer options

• I wear stuff with cats on them.
                Add more answer options

• I don't understand fashion, i really don't. I have plenty of decent jeans and various shirts/tshirts/hoodies that i've learned how to combo properly.
                Add more answer options

• I mostly wear plain shirts with pants. That or Band shirts, and sometime even dress shirts. I don't have a specific brand.
                Add more answer options

• My favorite clothing stores? Modells, Dicks, and champs.
                Add more answer options

• I shop at Hollister/A&F (Depends on my mood), American Eagle (Love a lot of their stuff), Express for Jeans, Hollister/AE for underwear
                Add more answer options

• I usually wear clothing that is classy.
                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                • Plaid + beard.
                  Add more answer options

• I would go for some of the fashionable stuff it wasn't so influenced by annoying, short, orange, fat, slutty oompa loompas.
                  Add more answer options

• Most of my clothes are no-brand. As for dress, I typically wear a long sleeve shirt of a solid color and a T-shirt over it as long as the colors don't clash. Depending on the colors, I wear blue jeans or khakis. Thin jacket over that.
                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                  • Most of my clothes are from Express or American Eagle. Love me some Express jeans.
                    Add more answer options

3 Replies
                    • I'm fashionable.
                      Add more answer options

preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    You are not allowed to view this content.