JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Wurstsalat: 2/21/2013 2:26:08 AM

New concept art on front page

Have you seen the new concept art on the front page (probably yes). It looks friggin sweet. Reminds me of [url=http://misriahsolutions.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/brave19.jpg]this[/url]. The guy in the seat. And the crests in the background. New Monarchy? But..but... he is a Fallen. What?! EDIT: Is the symbol on the crests the same one as the one on this [url=http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2012/11/32.jpg]guy[/url]'s cape?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Is that a Sticky Grenade?!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• They remind me of the Tharks from the Princess of Mars series. Going to be fun to fight. Oh that reminds me I wonder if Bungie will have the correct gravity effect on the other planets.... woooo interesting stuff right there.
    Add more answer options

• where is the New Monarchy crest, i dont see it.
    Add more answer options

4 Replies
    • Edited by burnt hippo900: 2/21/2013 2:04:21 AM
      YES, finally a good look at the 4 armed pirates, interesting fact the picture of the spider tank those dudes have 4 arms too. This is what I brought up before about factions, they may not actually be playable but rather some form of rep or purely story driven. Hell our clans we make may count as a faction.
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.