JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

4/15/2004 1:10:15 PM

The Warthogs

could you tell me were to get pictures and infomation on all the the warthogs and the ATV
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The only pictures I know of are the renders done from bungie. And the ones that they've shown in a few magazines. But through all of them I've only seen one render of the ATV.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Basically, there are 3 new types of warthog in addition to the old one. First there is a jungle hog, which is basically the same except it has a camoflage texture. The snow hog is fully enclosed, and has snow treads so it doesn't slip. The troop carrier hog has no gun but has extra spaces for like 6 marines. Some pics of the new vehicles are on the [url=http://bungie.net/Games/Halo2/gallery.aspx?gallery=Renders&page=1]Halo 2 renders[/url] page. - Reiginko
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.