JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

10/7/2004 11:14:35 PM

Looking for members!!!

okay i am going to get to the point we need members for the 120th SNIPER DIVISION look if you want to know more about it email me and i will let you now the info so just let me know laterzzz.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'm interested in the Sniper Division and would like to know more about it and how to join. [Edited on 10/10/2004 8:34:11 AM]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] VII Toast Man, an entire day and this post STILL hasn't been locked. Shame on you moderators, shamey, shamey.[/quote] Hah, if the site wasn't always screwing up then I'd have to go along with you, but the site just started acting normally.
    Add more answer options

• Man, an entire day and this post STILL hasn't been locked. Shame on you moderators, shamey, shamey.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Squee okay i am going to get to the point we need members for the 120th SNIPER DIVISION look if you want to know more about it email me and i will let you now the info so just let me know laterzzz.[/quote] Please post advertisments for groups into The Classifieds. Bungie has taken the time to create a forum just for that purpose, it would be insulting for us not to use it. Oh, and posting into the correct forum avoids the dreaded ninja-lockage.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.