JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

10/4/2004 1:39:04 AM
Vash10

ive broken another controller

i lost at def jam fight for ny so i broke the controller while it was in my hands. this is number 2 i swear i need anger management
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] focused7 [url=http://www.angeronline.com/][color=red]HERE[/color][/url] ya go.[/quote] lol thx
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• damn thats sweet
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.angeronline.com/][color=red]HERE[/color][/url] ya go.
    Add more answer options

• i was completely amazed by my friends infinite resources, he also broke his controller, well his dog did. ANYWAY he had this extra usb lead and soldard this onto it and it worked on the pc!! i mean who thinks of that!!???
    Add more answer options

• sry its in the garbage
    Add more answer options

• I could use an extra rumble motor. :)
    Add more answer options

• my hands hurt
    Add more answer options

• right [Edited on 10/3/2004 5:45:46 PM]
    Add more answer options

• i would point my finger but that would hurt seeing i broke my controler while it was still in my hands
    Add more answer options

• haha *points finger and laughs* [Edited on 10/3/2004 5:42:36 PM]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.