JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

9/30/2004 2:41:19 AM

Idea for the 7th Column

In every group there is a members section. And it lists the members, their Xbox Live gamertag, and rank in that group. Now if you are at the Marty Army, there are quite a few people. And what would make it easier to find a specific name is I could simply type in a name in a search box and it will locate that member in that group. It alleviates having to spend countless minutes trying to get to the page he/she is listed on. [Edited on 9/29/2004 6:41:50 PM]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• i use the people finder to invite people to my group Look at sig please
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• yeah, but the big ones could have it. Sounds kinda smart to me!
    Add more answer options

• Well what about the Forum move thing?
    Add more answer options

• There are no plans for a Groups-specific people finder at this time. -=DRB=-
    Add more answer options

• Yea. The people finder is easy enough. I don't see the difference if your looking in a specific chapter. If you were looking to see if someone joined the chapter, people find them and then see if they are. I don't know what else you would need someone for....
    Add more answer options

• If you know who you're looking for, why not just use the people finder?
    Add more answer options

• You don't have to move up one page at a time, you can move about 3 or 4 and it shouldn't take long. Well it'll take long if you are at chapter founders on 56K looking for some guy named zzyzzyx
    Add more answer options

• As I am currently learning - a search function like that is no small task. What have you gotten me into stosh?
    Add more answer options

• Just guesstimate, it is alphabetical order. It shouldnt take you more than 1 minute to find someone.
    Add more answer options

• That Idea would be pointless in some chapters. The small ones.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.