JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

1/6/2013 2:11:46 AM

Do you guys really think

us Mythics are that bad?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• 14 year old me would be jumping off the walls if he saw me now.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I lost my mythic the first time after Hurricane Sandy because i couldn't sign in. :( Lost it a second time because I'm not sure why. Probably because I wasn't playing nice.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] XxZ SxX us Mythics are that bad?[/quote]Why would you be any worse than the rest of us?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Cryptic [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sev808 Mythix Members, we don't need their scum. [/quote]You say that now, but Mythics are part of what makes this site so awesome.[/quote]As a former Mythic, I maintain my stance.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sev808 Mythix Members, we don't need their scum. [/quote]You say that now, but Mythics are part of what makes this site so awesome.
    Add more answer options

• Nah you guys are coooooool.
    Add more answer options

• Well golly, I am mythic. I suppose I am the rotten apple that spoiled the whole bunch.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halcylon gtfo[/quote]Jelly.
    Add more answer options

• I would like to take this opportunity to declare myself an independent Mythic member! I'm not going to be the person I'm expected to be anymore...
    Add more answer options

• yes
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Primo84 Can't we all get along?[/quote] We can. Most of us do. [b]It's sweet like cinnamon![/b]
    Add more answer options

• Mythix Members, we don't need their scum.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] doctor woot go ahead be jelus[/quote] sooo jeallyus
    Add more answer options

• go ahead be jelus
    Add more answer options

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] abbbjqqr ITT: Everyone claims that their title bar is superior When obviously the best is noble heroic...[/quote] This guy's got it. OY: Yes [Edited on 01.07.2013 5:54 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Some of you are alright.
    Add more answer options

• I hate a few people. Some being mythic. [Edited on 01.07.2013 5:23 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] EAGLES5 Mythics are the rock upon which this site is built.[/quote] [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsdj9NRzqC4]And that's the truth.[/url]
    Add more answer options

• I hate them with the blue-hot passion of a thousand burning suns. [Edited on 01.07.2013 5:09 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halcylon gtfo[/quote] Says the pre-Bungie employee Mythic.
    Add more answer options

• I remember being both physically and mentally altered as a Mythic, it was a horrible experience. If only they knew the truth.
    Add more answer options

• In a word: yes. Mostly because I lost my blue bar...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halcylon gtfo[/quote]That was only four words.
    Add more answer options

• Yes, scum of the Earth.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halcylon gtfo[/quote] no u
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halcylon gtfo[/quote]<3 genuinely confused why this hasn't died yet, honestly. also, bungie.next should have a reply without bumping option.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.