JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/6/2013 12:21:40 AM

Recon Armor is ugly

I mean, do you agree? I think most people do! I haven't player halo 2, so I dont know if it was in there, but in Halo 3 the armour just doesnt fit a spartan... Especially in ODST, The helmet was just really ugly, it didnt fit the ODST, and especially Dare had a thing on her hat, that was even worse than a metal cup. Then, in Reach, they improved the helmet a bit, by making it more in line with the style of Spartan IIIs. But in Halo 4, it has drastically changed in a helmet so ugly, that even the most optimistic player should think bad of it! Discuss the beauty/uglyness of the Recon armour throughout the Halo games! [Edited on 01.05.2013 5:05 PM PST by True Underdog]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It looked best in 3. it looks the same in 4 as it did reach to me
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] lightlamp2 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Th0mas10 [Edited on 01.05.2013 5:05 PM PST by True Underdog][/quote] >mfw[/quote]Usually when you do that, you're suppose to link something.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Th0mas10 Who is this True Underdog who edited my Title?[/quote] Hi. I edited your thread title for clarification purposes because I'm sure you didn't make the thread title as you did specifically to get more clicks. I just wanted to save you any embarrassment. ;)
    Add more answer options

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Th0mas10 I haven't player halo 2, so I dont know if it was in there,[/quote] I don't even
    Add more answer options

• EOD is ugly and makes you a monkey. I still like it though [Edited on 01.05.2013 5:19 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Th0mas10 [Edited on 01.05.2013 5:05 PM PST by True Underdog][/quote] >mfw
    Add more answer options

• Who is this True Underdog who edited my Title?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Th0mas10 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] NavG123 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] finalknight92 Sure he may be old but old people can be beautiful too![/quote][/quote] Halo 4's Recon armour is new! Not old... I also wouldnt call armour from 2010 OLD... 3's armour is old yes, but they are all ugly, exept Reach's..[/quote]joke - - - - your head see, recon is one of the bnet mods. d'ya get it now?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] NavG123 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] finalknight92 Sure he may be old but old people can be beautiful too![/quote][/quote] Halo 4's Recon armour is new! Not old... I also wouldnt call armour from 2010 OLD... 3's armour is old yes, but they are all ugly, exept Reach's..
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Th0mas10 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] D Deity I was this coming.[/quote] What does that mean?[/quote]I fail. lol
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] finalknight92 Sure he may be old but old people can be beautiful too![/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] markwil1992 I thought this thread was about something else.[/quote] Something else? How's that? Are there more Recon related things?
    Add more answer options

• I thought this thread was about something else.
    Add more answer options

• nah.. he kinda looks like Kerry King of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8ZqFlw6hYg]Slayer[/url] fame. oh you meant the armor... it's not meant to be pretty, it's meant to be functional.
    Add more answer options

• Recon looked the best in Halo 3, and it was more exclusive.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DarkSunnyboy1 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DandiestFrog56 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] D Deity I was this coming.[/quote] I was this coming too[/quote] lol'd[/quote] me not... What does it mean?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mike iz Ownage They ruined it in Halo 4.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DandiestFrog56 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] D Deity I was this coming.[/quote] I was this coming too[/quote] lol'd
    Add more answer options

• Maybe it was just the exclusivity, but it looked the most alluring in Halo 3 to me. But with the rest of the armour, Halo Reach looked better. I couldn't stand 3's Recon shoulder armour!
    Add more answer options

• I like all the pieces in 3, the helmet in Reach, and I didn't mind it in 4. Am I the only person on the planet that wanted it because I legitimately like how it looks?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] D Deity I was this coming.[/quote] What does that mean? [Edited on 01.05.2013 4:30 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• I also was coming this.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] D Deity I was this coming.[/quote] I was this coming too [Edited on 01.05.2013 4:25 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• I thought the thread title was talking about the mod. My bad. OT: Mark V/Mark VI master race.
    Add more answer options

• Old Man Recon is waiting for you, child...
    Add more answer options

• I was this coming.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.