JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

1/5/2013 9:55:47 PM

I have Bungie.next! [NEW FEATURES IN OP]

As a beta tester for Bungie, I was one of the lucky few to get Bungie.next early! Here are the new features in Bungie.next: -Minor bug fixes -New color scheme: White and Blue -Username change (already confirmed, can only change once) -Blank text through alt keys removed -Alt key symbols added to accepted characters -Friends system added (List, requests, etc.) -"Poke" from Facebook added -Medals and achievements added -Ability to send roast turkeys to other users via UPS/FedEx -Can set Birthday on your user page, Stosh will send you cake on that day -Button to call Foman to ask to be your lawyer in your next court case -Button on user pages to coordinate tennis matches against each other at the nearest tennis court -Disembodied Soul re purposed as a clown to cheer people up when they post depressing threads -Bungie Weekly Updates replaced with new cartoon show, "DeeJ and Friends", airing every Sunday 7:00 AM PST -Bungie offical Fantasy Football leagues (American) added to forum directory -Button next to mod posts saying "DRUNK ALERT!", in case of drunk mod What do you guys think? To other Bungie.next testers, if I forgot onw, tell me what one(s), I'll add to list. [Edited on 01.05.2013 1:58 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You sir, win.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] chronicaddict420 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SPAR7ANB71 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ROFL Wolf1254 Misleading title is misleading and disappointing[/quote] He had me going until the roast turkey.[/quote] Same here. [/quote] I kinda new from the beginning, I'm sure the webteam would have made some sort of announcement about any sort of release of BNext. That's why I played along with it, although with more outrages "features". [Edited on 01.05.2013 2:56 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Oh, so that was what that beta tester thing was for.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SPAR7ANB71 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ROFL Wolf1254 Misleading title is misleading and disappointing[/quote] He had me going until the roast turkey.[/quote] Same here.
    Add more answer options

• Let the Poke wars commence! ...and may the odds be ever in your favor.
    Add more answer options

• People are taking this seriously and reporting me? lawl. [Edited on 01.05.2013 2:44 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• You forgot: [quote]-Coffee machine, perfectly taking coffee beans of the user's choice and roasting it to the perfect taste. Dispenses complete with a cup through your disc drive. The cup explodes when empty. -"yorkie" signature added to everyone's posts. Cannot be disabled. Here's some Mythic exclusives: -"Play Destiny" option. -Ban User button added. It gives you a reason field to fill out and a moderator field, which the user is "banned" by the Ninja of your choice. If left blank, the Ninja chosen is always Duardo. This may be a bug. -Access to HFCS.[/quote] Obviously not real. Nobody has B.next people. [Edited on 01.05.2013 2:35 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• I think I've been had.
    Add more answer options

• I hope all of those things are real. ;)
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ROFL Wolf1254 Misleading title is misleading and disappointing[/quote] He had me going until the roast turkey.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Pulse Cloud [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BombasticBurrito Here are the new features in Bungie.next: -Minor bug fixes [/quote] [b]YES![/b] I've been waiting for this for YEARS![/quote] This is literally the best part of the new site.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MiloOmega I started thinking this is cool until it started seeming less plausible...[/quote] I think it is more annoying when they put no effort into it, thinking we would find this funny.
    Add more answer options

• I started thinking this is cool until it started seeming less plausible...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BombasticBurrito [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ALI217 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BombasticBurrito [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] theslatcher [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BombasticBurrito -Bungie Weekly Updates replaced with new cartoon show, "DeeJ and Friends", aring every Sunday 7:00 AM PST[/quote] I need more info on this part. Now.[/quote]Story summary: Disembodied Soul accidentally released Destiny info, and DeeJ, Urk, Stosh, and Achronos have to retrieve it before the Bungie.net users see it! [/quote] I'm intrigued by this, who are the bad guys?[/quote]Rose and the alt army.[/quote] what role do the mods play?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ROFL Wolf1254 Misleading title is misleading and disappointing[/quote] Expect more and worse threads till Destiny is announced
    Add more answer options

• Misleading title is misleading and disappointing
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BombasticBurrito [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] theslatcher [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BombasticBurrito -Bungie Weekly Updates replaced with new cartoon show, "DeeJ and Friends", aring every Sunday 7:00 AM PST[/quote] I need more info on this part. Now.[/quote]Story summary: Disembodied Soul accidentally released Destiny info, and DeeJ, Urk, Stosh, and Achronos have to retrieve it before the Bungie.net users see it! [/quote] ... is this what it's come to?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ALI217 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BombasticBurrito [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] theslatcher [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BombasticBurrito -Bungie Weekly Updates replaced with new cartoon show, "DeeJ and Friends", aring every Sunday 7:00 AM PST[/quote] I need more info on this part. Now.[/quote]Story summary: Disembodied Soul accidentally released Destiny info, and DeeJ, Urk, Stosh, and Achronos have to retrieve it before the Bungie.net users see it! [/quote] I'm intrigued by this, who are the bad guys?[/quote]Rose and the alt army.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BombasticBurrito [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] theslatcher [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BombasticBurrito -Bungie Weekly Updates replaced with new cartoon show, "DeeJ and Friends", aring every Sunday 7:00 AM PST[/quote] I need more info on this part. Now.[/quote]Story summary: Disembodied Soul accidentally released Destiny info, and DeeJ, Urk, Stosh, and Achronos have to retrieve it before the Bungie.net users see it! [/quote] I'm intrigued by this, who are the bad guys?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] spartain ken 15 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BombasticBurrito [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] theslatcher [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BombasticBurrito -Bungie Weekly Updates replaced with new cartoon show, "DeeJ and Friends", aring every Sunday 7:00 AM PST[/quote] I need more info on this part. Now.[/quote]Story summary: Disembodied Soul accidentally released Destiny info, and DeeJ, Urk, Stosh, and Achronos have to retrieve it before the Bungie.net users see it! [/quote] Good luck with that[/quote]Of course it will be good! I saw the first episode, it's really good. Bungie said it will have 7 seasons.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BombasticBurrito [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] theslatcher [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BombasticBurrito -Bungie Weekly Updates replaced with new cartoon show, "DeeJ and Friends", aring every Sunday 7:00 AM PST[/quote] I need more info on this part. Now.[/quote]Story summary: Disembodied Soul accidentally released Destiny info, and DeeJ, Urk, Stosh, and Achronos have to retrieve it before the Bungie.net users see it! [/quote] Good luck with that
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] theslatcher [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BombasticBurrito -Bungie Weekly Updates replaced with new cartoon show, "DeeJ and Friends", aring every Sunday 7:00 AM PST[/quote] I need more info on this part. Now.[/quote]Story summary: Disembodied Soul accidentally released Destiny info, and DeeJ, Urk, Stosh, and Achronos have to retrieve it before the Bungie.net users see it!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] theslatcher [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BombasticBurrito -Bungie Weekly Updates replaced with new cartoon show, "DeeJ and Friends", aring every Sunday 7:00 AM PST[/quote] I need more info on this part. Now.[/quote] Lool It sounds like a sitcom.
    Add more answer options

• Nice.
    Add more answer options

• *sigh* You really gave my hopes up on this for some reason. #disappointed as hell
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BombasticBurrito -Bungie Weekly Updates replaced with new cartoon show, "DeeJ and Friends", aring every Sunday 7:00 AM PST[/quote] I need more info on this part. Now.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.