JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

1/3/2013 8:32:15 PM

Never posted a parody thread in this forum before

Has anyone else posted a parody thread in this forum before? I have never done it. I hate it, and I'm never going to do it ever, hopefully until B.nxt Posting parody threads within the first few months of account creation doesn't count, as you're still getting used to the forum
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I don't recall ever seeing a parody thread in the Community forum, but I could be wrong on that.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Only if you're Mythic. We subtle troll you all, all the time.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=76670567]Here[/url]
    Add more answer options

• Hmm not to my knowledge... Someone can correct me if I'm wrong though.
    Add more answer options

• NO.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.