JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

12/28/2012 7:23:56 AM

What happened to the orange message indicator?

It was only around for a little while, what happened to it? It was really helpful in seeing that you've got a message, considering the only notification is that the little 0 in the top right hand corner turns into a 1.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Silent
    Silent

I have the right to remain... - old

Last week there was this smudge that didn't move relative to the page. Why did Bungie remove that feature?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Duardo That was a userscript/extension. Bungie never created that feature.[/quote] Really? I don't remember downloading anything. Weird... Oh well.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Duardo That was a userscript/extension. Bungie never created that feature.[/quote]Exactly it is now featured in the Script BES (Bungie Enhancement Suite). [Edited on 12.28.2012 12:13 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Duardo That was a userscript/extension. Bungie never created that feature.[/quote]el o el This become very funny, very quickly. ;)
    Add more answer options

• That was a userscript/extension. Bungie never created that feature.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SilverBulitt82 It was orange? I honestly don't remember it being orange.[/quote] Exactly, it was only in place for a week at most. I really liked it, it was immediately obvious when I had a new message. I was really confused when it stopped happening.
    Add more answer options

• It was orange? I honestly don't remember it being orange.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.