JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/7/2012 3:59:13 AM

ITT: We discuss what it is to be a human being

War. /my input
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Willingness to criticize anything and everything.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Having a dick i think is the one way to know if you're human. Sorry to everyone who doesn't have one but you are probably something else. Also, necks
    Add more answer options

• To be a human being: Have emotions - passion, love for fellow man and woman. Trying to improve the world you live in for the better. To reproduce. To be happy - improve the life's of others; who you may or may not know. That, is what being a human is to me; it's my truth.
    Add more answer options

• Language. ©
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] elite_gamer84 DON'T -blam!- RUIN MY THREAD I HATE IT WHEN YOU GUYS KILL THREADS IT ALWAYS HAPPENS WHEN I'M ONLINE. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Murcielago00 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] elite_gamer84 War. /my input[/quote] Ants go to war. You lose.[/quote][/quote] *Slaps* Calm down OP!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] elite_gamer84 DON'T -blam!- RUIN MY THREAD I HATE IT WHEN YOU GUYS KILL THREADS IT ALWAYS HAPPENS WHEN I'M ONLINE. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Murcielago00 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] elite_gamer84 War. /my input[/quote] Ants go to war. You lose.[/quote][/quote]that escalated quickly O_O
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SuperJay92 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Vien Quitonmee I'm a Sangheili. [/quote]/yeah right welcome back to reality bra[/quote]Is this the real life?
    Add more answer options

• DON'T -blam!- RUIN MY THREAD I HATE IT WHEN YOU GUYS KILL THREADS IT ALWAYS HAPPENS WHEN I'M ONLINE. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Murcielago00 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] elite_gamer84 War. /my input[/quote] Ants go to war. You lose.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Vien Quitonmee I'm a Sangheili. [/quote]/yeah right welcome back to reality bra
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] elite_gamer84 War. /my input[/quote] Ants go to war. You lose.
    Add more answer options

• I post; therefore I am.
    Add more answer options

• Having a dick.
    Add more answer options

• I'm a Sangheili.
    Add more answer options

• Being born a human.
    Add more answer options

• that -blam!- was -blam!- intense, man. so deep. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Connor CMC Being genetically born as a human.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• To suffer the results of our poor decisions.
    Add more answer options

• Consciousness.
    Add more answer options

• A miserable little pile of secrets
    Add more answer options

• Being genetically born as a human.
    Add more answer options

• Deep down, I am shallow.
    Add more answer options

• #swag
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.