JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/2/2012 8:56:41 AM
Todge

I... I think I'm in love.

Yep, it's another girl thread. So anyway, it's my first year at college and I've met a girl that lives in my building and we've become great friends since the beginning of the semester. Last night, we somehow managed to end up alone in her room watching a movie. After the movie ended, we went for a walk and went to my dorm where we just layed in my bed and talked. Eventually, we had that look and I kissed her. She spent the night laying there with me. So, I've never felt like this about a girl before flood. Have any of you? And any older member with more experience please chime in and give me your two cents.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I envy you, I pissed off the girl that I had relations with.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Good luck, and I hope she feels the same way about you.
    Add more answer options

• You didnt embrace your manlihood and -blam!- her. She will only friendzone you OP.
    Add more answer options

• I feel lonely as hell now. :(
    Add more answer options

• I thought you were going to mislead me, but instead, you misled me by not misleading me. [i]Clever girl[/i]
    Add more answer options

• I'm not capable of love. But a word of advice to you, OP: Don't EVER let her go. [Edited on 12.08.2012 12:04 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bryanesie And she's 2D? I know dat feel bro, I know dat feel. [/quote]Nope. Shes 100% real.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A Stolen Fruit [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Todge16801 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mind Reaper 771 Haven't felt that way in a really long time. Cherish OP, embrace the feelings and try not to let her go.[/quote]Not something im planning on doing. [/quote] Good luck OP![/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Todge16801 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mind Reaper 771 Haven't felt that way in a really long time. Cherish OP, embrace the feelings and try not to let her go.[/quote]Not something im planning on doing. [/quote] Good luck OP!
    Add more answer options

• And she's 2D? I know dat feel bro, I know dat feel.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mind Reaper 771 Haven't felt that way in a really long time. Cherish OP, embrace the feelings and try not to let her go.[/quote]Not something im planning on doing.
    Add more answer options

• You must assert your dominance over her to win her over. Show that you are the Alpha Male.
    Add more answer options

• Haven't felt that way in a really long time. Cherish OP, embrace the feelings and try not to let her go.
    Add more answer options

farmerscott21
    farmerscott21

drunk and looking for Ling-Ling's head - old

Good for you, OP. Go get 'em. As for me, I fell in love with a girl once. She got pregnant by some dude who I've never liked and she disappeared.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TedToaster22 What is love?[/quote] Baby, don't hurt me.
    Add more answer options

• What is love?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Emperor Gillard [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Todge16801 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Emperor Gillard So how's it going, OP? Still seeing her?[/quote]Yep. She just left a little bit ago. We went out to dinner then watched a movie. [/quote] :D Dat feel, right? Doing something similar, myself. Although the dates are much more spaced out.. Congratulations on achieving dat feel.[/quote]Thanks and good luck to you too.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Todge16801 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Emperor Gillard So how's it going, OP? Still seeing her?[/quote]Yep. She just left a little bit ago. We went out to dinner then watched a movie. [/quote] :D Dat feel, right? Doing something similar, myself. Although the dates are much more spaced out.. Congratulations on achieving dat feel.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Metalignus That feeling is something words can't describe. Good luck with it OP.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Emma Watson [/quote] *Leans on wall* - Oh hello there.. [Edited on 12.07.2012 9:45 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] THElizzard01 I d'awwd.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Emperor Gillard So how's it going, OP? Still seeing her?[/quote]Yep. She just left a little bit ago. We went out to dinner then watched a movie.
    Add more answer options

• She is a lucky lady OP :)
    Add more answer options

• So how's it going, OP? Still seeing her?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] THElizzard01 I d'awwd.[/quote] [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] THElizzard01 I d'awwd.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] infection pro Make sure shes the right one for you. Ignore your physical feelings. They will lead you no where but downhill.[/quote]Thats what im doing.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.