JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

11/11/2012 1:54:05 PM

Site load failing

As of a few weeks ago, Bnet has been failing to load well. It often loads incompletely (icons fail to load), and very frequently gives a "304 error not modified", which just posts a string of code to the screen. This is an error I've never seen on the internet before. Sometimes pages don't load at all. I've put up with it, I just wondered if there was actually any sort of reason this was.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I hardly ever have glitches, and only had error 304 once. I would think it's because they're working on Bungie.next.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The B.net is strong with this one. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ARBITOR 5 Bungie.net: Error World I guess that the site is under going a major rehaul in the backend, it could explain why there have been so many glitches on the mobile and desktop sites. [/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Yeah, sometimes the avatar doesn't load and the screen just turns blank. Also, the blog page is very slow from those Mail Sacks.
    Add more answer options

• Bungie.net: Error World I guess that the site is under going a major rehaul in the backend, it could explain why there have been so many glitches on the mobile and desktop sites.
    Add more answer options

• I get it pretty consistently. Maybe once every five or ten page loads.
    Add more answer options

• I had the same error message about a month ago, not sure why it popped up, but it hasn't done it since then.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.