JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

10/14/2012 2:19:03 AM

What's the big deal about Coca Cola Zero?

So I'm not big on drinking soda, but is it true that drinks like [url=http://i.imgur.com/pYSSR.jpg]Coca Cola Zero[/url] are much better for you than regular soda beverages that contain killer amounts of sugar? I would much rather not sacrifice any calories by just drinking 1 small soda. What is the Flood's opinion on drinks like Coca Cola Zero that supposedly contain all of the pros of a soda, but none of the cons?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Coke Zero is popular because it has the classic Coke taste with no calories. Still terrible for you.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Coke Zero tastes terrible. I really don't get why so many people like it.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TomoK12 Just a load of cancerous junk chemicals in a can, people think it's cool.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Water and sweet tea FTW
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TomoK12 Just a load of cancerous junk chemicals in a can, people think it's cool.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Onomatopoeia [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Spaceside Coca Cola Coke Zero, proudly sponsoring Halo 4.[/quote] Revvin' up your engine Listen to her howlin' roar Metal under tension Beggin' you to touch and go Highway to the Danger Zone Ride into the Danger Zone [/quote] IT'S HAPPENING
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Spaceside Coca Cola Coke Zero, proudly sponsoring Halo 4.[/quote] Revvin' up your engine Listen to her howlin' roar Metal under tension Beggin' you to touch and go Highway to the Danger Zone Ride into the Danger Zone
    Add more answer options

• >Not exclusively drinking delicious crisp water >2012
    Add more answer options

• Coca Cola Coke Zero, proudly sponsoring Halo 4.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] petitminou All pop is terrible for you. Edit: Really, just stick to water. Iced tea isn't so bad if you make it yourself.[/quote] Mmm.. unsweetened Red Diamond iced tea.. Tastes like pure cold water with a hint of Pekoa freshness... [Edited on 10.13.2012 6:42 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• I didn't know there was a big deal about it. I usually only drink water or ginger ale.
    Add more answer options

• I was expecting this to be a Halo 4 thread.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TomoK12 Just a load of cancerous junk chemicals in a can, people think it's cool.[/quote] Dont even say that again. You sound like those people who say tap water is cancerous or burnt toast is cancerous
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bungie Sam Coca Cola Diet = sugar. Coca Cola Zero = caffeine.[/quote] Wrong. Diet Coke=some kind of artificial sweetener Coke Zero: Aspartame (also an artificial sweetener but doesn't taste like ass)
    Add more answer options

• All pop is terrible for you. Edit: Really, just stick to water. Iced tea isn't so bad if you make it yourself. [Edited on 10.13.2012 6:37 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• If it tasted like Coka Cola, Coka Cola would've just stopped production. Faulty Advertising mother-blam!-s
    Add more answer options

• I think it tastes better.
    Add more answer options

• I'd prefer the original versions of soft drinks.
    Add more answer options

• I stick to regular sodas and away from all that diet and health conscience crap, that's what water is for.
    Add more answer options

• Cause they actually increase other bad stuff, but most of Americans only think of sugar and calories.
    Add more answer options

• Coca Cola = sugar + caffeine. Coca Cola Diet = sugar. Coca Cola Zero = caffeine.
    Add more answer options

• It's disgusting. Only time I drink soda is when I mix it with alcohol.
    Add more answer options

• Just a load of cancerous junk chemicals in a can, people think it's cool.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.