JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

10/12/2012 9:34:00 PM

Do mods/employees talk to each other IRL?

I wonder if they actually travel the country to meet on another. And if so, why?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The employees try to talk to the ninjas but the ninjas are too busy hiding in the dark so they can't.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Lobster Fish 2 There's life outside of Bnet? >.> <.<[/quote]Mario. That's the reason why I have over 99 lives.
    Add more answer options

• There's life outside of Bnet? >.> <.<
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] x Foman123 x [b]Because I like people from this website.[/b][/quote] lol
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] True Underdog I've hung out with several people from this board outside of PAX. Several B.net members I know live in the same metropolitan area I do. [/quote]Will you be in Shreveport today for the A&M game?
    Add more answer options

Spawn
    Spawn

See you all at PAX! - 8/30/2016 5:20:31 PM

Google+ Hangouts and Skype. I'm sure they wouldn't want to reveal what really happens in those group chats ;)
    Add more answer options

• This guy stalks me. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] True Underdog I've hung out with several people from this board outside of PAX. Several B.net members I know live in the same metropolitan area I do. [/quote]
    Add more answer options

• I've hung out with several people from this board outside of PAX. Several B.net members I know live in the same metropolitan area I do.
    Add more answer options

• Employees are all in the same building when they work (I think). Why wouldn't they talk to each other?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] x Foman123 x Sure, just like many other community members. Why? Because I like people from this website. :-)[/quote]Plus, you're their lawyer now. I'd imagine a great deal of communication happens between you and them at this point.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] spartain ken 15 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] x Foman123 x Sure, just like many other community members. Why? Because I like people from this website. :-)[/quote] Yeah but you work like literally 50 feet away from Bungie studios. [/quote]Quit stalking Foman.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Qbix89 You're just after my pecs! [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] x Foman123 x Sure, just like many other community members. Why? Because I like people from this website. :-)[/quote][/quote]fix'd [Edited on 10.12.2012 7:23 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• You're just after my pics! [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] x Foman123 x Sure, just like many other community members. Why? Because I like people from this website. :-)[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] spartain ken 15 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] x Foman123 x Sure, just like many other community members. Why? Because I like people from this website. :-)[/quote] Yeah but you work like literally 50 feet away from Bungie studios. [/quote]What do you know
    Add more answer options

• I'm sure they do.
    Add more answer options

• No, they use sign language at PAX and all those meetups.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] x Foman123 x Sure, just like many other community members. Why? Because I like people from this website. :-)[/quote] Yeah but you work like literally 50 feet away from Bungie studios.
    Add more answer options

• Sure, just like many other community members. Why? Because I like people from this website. :-)
    Add more answer options

• Bungie Employees never talk to one another, no. A good chunk of the moderators have gone to PAX though, sure.
    Add more answer options

• Most of them meet up at PAX and the like.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.