JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

10/12/2012 4:20:53 PM
Beowolf
Beowolf

I AM BEOWOLF!! 8/24/2016 3:28:52 PM

What would you do...

If there was an iphone 5 on the ground? [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRlOM3y4yG4&list=FLjC52Xp5kf9tUxlMhKv5BDA&index=1&feature=plpp_video]would you do what these people did?[/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• We used to put a 1 dollar bill on a fishing line.. similar lolz were had.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Continue walking after acknowledging that it's where it belongs. Beneath me.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Seggi31 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BuzzKill9009 and how would you pick it up?[/quote] with my buttocks, how the hell do you think?[/quote] [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUuGgU1EuI4]Relevant[/url]
    Add more answer options

• Assuming it was face up I would check to see if I could find any info on the owner.. If not, I'd pry it off the ground with the aid of a multi-tool that I carry with me, and proceed to sell it to the highest bidder. [Edited on 10.12.2012 8:55 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• turn it in, and buy an android
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Seggi31 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BuzzKill9009 and how would you pick it up?[/quote] with my buttocks, how the hell do you think?[/quote]Super suction.
    Add more answer options

• Actually, I have found an iPhone before. It was working just fine too. I called the dudes wife and met up with them. They gave me $40 for returning it to them.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BuzzKill9009 and how would you pick it up?[/quote] with my buttocks, how the hell do you think?
    Add more answer options

• Call a few numbers to hunt down the owner. After a couple weeks, Id take it into GameStop or somewhere and trade it in
    Add more answer options

• Pick it up.
    Add more answer options

• You can't really just LEAVE it on the ground... I'd probably turn it in to the police.
    Add more answer options

Beowolf
    Beowolf

I AM BEOWOLF!! - 8/24/2016 3:28:52 PM

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Seggi31 I'd pick it up and call the person named "Mum" in the address book, telling them that I found their son or daughter's iPhone on the street.[/quote] and how would you pick it up?
    Add more answer options

Beowolf
    Beowolf

I AM BEOWOLF!! - 8/24/2016 3:28:52 PM

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DarkestSeptagon Is that the super glued Iphone 5 video? I watched that a while ago, it's damn hilarious. There's also a prank video where a guy pretends to be an apple employee and "accidentally" drops boxes of "Iphone 5s" infront of waiters on day.[/quote] lol. I think it is. To this date it's still there
    Add more answer options

• I'd pick it up and call the person named "Mum" in the address book, telling them that I found their son or daughter's iPhone on the street.
    Add more answer options

• Is that the super glued Iphone 5 video? I watched that a while ago, it's damn hilarious. There's also a prank video where a guy pretends to be an apple employee and "accidentally" drops boxes of "Iphone 5s" infront of waiters on launch day.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.