JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

10/6/2012 6:51:59 AM

Is halo 4 LE worth it

Im wondering if I should get it or not
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] omg a bannana [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BlazingAngel94 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] omg a bannana No, get the regular game then buy the season pass. boom I just saved you 10 dollars.[/quote] Unless if he wants to get all the cool physical and digital content that comes with the L.E.[/quote]Wow I just looked up the digital content that comes with it and it's unbelievable they're giving endgame content(which also effects gameplay) to players who spend more money. 343i is ruining Halo[/quote] They're not giving away specializations. When the game is released, only 2 will be able to be unlocked initially (Pioneer and Wetwork). With L.E, you have access to all 8 specs. but still have to go through 50 levels in order to acheive it like everybody else. Might I add that in order to be able to use all the Specializations, you have to get level 50 8 times. [Edited on 10.05.2012 11:15 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• If you like exclusive content.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bryanesie That is if you can find a copy. [/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BlazingAngel94 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] omg a bannana No, get the regular game then buy the season pass. boom I just saved you 10 dollars.[/quote] Unless if he wants to get all the cool physical and digital content that comes with the L.E.[/quote]Wow I just looked up the digital content that comes with it and it's unbelievable they're giving endgame content(which also effects gameplay) to players who spend more money. 343i is ruining Halo
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] omg a bannana No, get the regular game then buy the season pass. boom I just saved you 10 dollars.[/quote] Unless if he wants to get all the cool physical and digital content that comes with the L.E.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SHOTTY SNIP3R I think you're too late..[/quote]Target still has them.
    Add more answer options

• That is if you can find a copy.
    Add more answer options

• I think you're too late.. [Edited on 10.05.2012 10:56 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Wait........ Halo 4?
    Add more answer options

• You can't ask others to tell you what something is worth to you. Do some research, dick.
    Add more answer options

• No, get the regular game then buy the season pass. boom I just saved you 10 dollars.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.