JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

10/4/2012 9:43:23 PM
Methew

So there's a Chick-Fil-A coming to my neighborhood.

Wut do Flood? inb4eatthere
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Garland Who cares? They don't even support anti-LGBT organisations anymore.[/quote] Yes they do.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Eat their delicious fries and chicken nuggets, which oddly resemble a raccoon's balls.
    Add more answer options

• It tastes like -blam!- and their company's stance on -blam!- marriage is ridiculous and malevolent.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] funny314 They are against -blam!--blam!-ity so it okay with me.[/quote]I find it odd that people so publicly support discrimination.
    Add more answer options

• They are against homo-blam!-ity so it okay with me.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] T21095 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MadMax888 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BigBadBull94 The food's delicious. I don't get it, Papa John's Owner is a known Republican supporter, but people still eat there.[/quote]There's a difference between supporting a political party, and supporting organizations that work to keep Americans unequal. I mean, considering the GOP's platform on same-sex marriage, I guess there isn't much of a difference in the end.[/quote] I can understand where people are coming from in the argument. However, people shouldn't just not eat their food due to the owner's personal beliefs. I want equality as much as anybody, but the entire back-and-forth situation isn't going to make me stop eating Chick-Fil-A food.[/quote]I don't avoid CFA because of the owner's beliefs. I avoid CFA because a portion of my purchase, no matter how small, will go towards a cause I cannot support.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MadMax888 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BigBadBull94 The food's delicious. I don't get it, Papa John's Owner is a known Republican supporter, but people still eat there.[/quote]There's a difference between supporting a political party, and supporting organizations that work to keep Americans unequal. I mean, considering the GOP's platform on same-sex marriage, I guess there isn't much of a difference in the end.[/quote] I can understand where people are coming from in the argument. However, people shouldn't just not eat their food due to the owner's personal beliefs. I want equality as much as anybody, but the entire back-and-forth situation isn't going to make me stop eating Chick-Fil-A food.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] bergXX09 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] theHurtfulTurkey It's unhealthy, so don't eat there.[/quote] >Healthiest fast food joint [/quote]subway
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BigBadBull94 The food's delicious. I don't get it, Papa John's Owner is a known Republican supporter, but people still eat there.[/quote]There's a difference between supporting a political party, and supporting organizations that work to keep Americans unequal. I mean, considering the GOP's platform on same-sex marriage, I guess there isn't much of a difference in the end. [Edited on 10.04.2012 6:34 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Eat there I guess.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BigBadBull94 The food's delicious. I don't get it, Papa John's Owner is a known Republican supporter, but people still eat there.[/quote] The food doesn't judge people. I don't care what the owner thinks or says. People just try and find things to complain about.
    Add more answer options

• The food's delicious. I don't get it, Papa John's Owner is a known Republican supporter, but people still eat there.
    Add more answer options

• Eat there. Seriously. They have good food.
    Add more answer options

• Does it matter? You can either eat there or ignore it. Simple.
    Add more answer options

• I love Chick Fil-A! You're lucky OP.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Methew Wut do Flood? [/quote]Eat there if you want or don't.. it's a pretty simple choice. There's a new store opening down the street from me, should I make a thread on the flood saying 'Wut do Flood'?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halofreak60175 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Garland Who cares? They don't even support anti-LGBT organisations anymore.[/quote] And even then, all it was was the CEO donating money. The rest of the corporation has just about nothing to do with it.[/quote] Full Senor Cardgage coup and no joke about Chick-Fil-A? I am disappoint. Edit: Er, nevemind. [Edited on 10.04.2012 6:24 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ExplodingXbox Maybe you should take Senor Cardgage there for lunch.[/quote] [i]One of them said they'd buy me lunch, but I don't see nobody taking me to Chick-Fil-A...[/i]
    Add more answer options

• Maybe you should take Senor Cardgage there for lunch.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Nannerpus Somebody didn't hear that they changed their position.[/quote] Doesn't matter that they are backpedaling like a cyclist riding downhill into an alligator pond. It's the fact of what they did. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xBADMAGIKx [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] omg a bannana Get married to another man inside the restraunt.[/quote] And there it is. Granted this entire thread is flamebait, but it's funny how some people just can't resist. [/quote] :3 [Edited on 10.04.2012 3:15 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Hylebos [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Methew So there's a Chick-Fil-A coming to my neighborhood.[/quote][url=http://www.chick-fil-a.com/Locations/Openings]Hmmm... it's stalking time.[/url][/quote] Is that anything like Mighty Morphin' Time? Also: It's in California. I've made enough comments for people to guess that about me.
    Add more answer options

• This is weird, as there is one to be arriving somewhere in my little area as well in due time.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Methew So there's a Chick-Fil-A coming to my neighborhood.[/quote][url=http://www.chick-fil-a.com/Locations/Openings]Hmmm... it's stalking time.[/url]
    Add more answer options

• They have good chicken. Enjoy!
    Add more answer options

• Eat the -blam!- out of that good chicken sandwich
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] WitchDocktor Stop listening to the things that aren't Fox News.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.