JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

9/23/2012 10:59:40 PM

Im in trouble (girl trouble)

... [Edited on 09.23.2012 3:22 PM PDT]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I lol'd. Great thread.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] OneDeadCaveMan [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HighCoin here you go[/quote]Bro. Did you just link that girl's Facebook to the Flood? You realize you've just set her up for internet harassment, right? Remove the link![/quote] Yeah, because this forum is just like 4chan. Obviously.
    Add more answer options

• I approve of this thread. I wish I got the OP before he got banned though D:
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] LastNV [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] OneDeadCaveMan So much win in this thread. OT: OP is reading nothing. He got banned for that N-bomb thread. (and I don't mean nukes)[/quote] He can just log out and read yes? Unless they ban IP?[/quote]Doesn't matter. He had himself banned so she couldn't read the OP to figure out who it was. This belongs in the archive of hilarity.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] OneDeadCaveMan So much win in this thread. OT: OP is reading nothing. He got banned for that N-bomb thread. (and I don't mean nukes)[/quote] He can just log out and read yes? Unless they ban IP?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] LastNV [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Der Bleistift [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] M1Silencer I think OP just committed Forum Suicide so he could get all his posts deleted.[/quote] Yep, he did. But I sent his crush a message already.[/quote] Same lol, OPis reading this and crying.[/quote]He committed accounticide. Did anyone copy the OP?
    Add more answer options

• So much win in this thread. OT: OP is reading nothing. He got banned for that N-bomb thread. (and I don't mean nukes)
    Add more answer options

• Oh my OP, you dun goofed hard. This is why you don't link from FB. And GG guys, you made him commit forum accounticide. [Edited on 09.23.2012 4:10 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] LastNV [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Der Bleistift [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] M1Silencer I think OP just committed Forum Suicide so he could get all his posts deleted.[/quote] Yep, he did. But I sent his crush a message already.[/quote] Same lol, OPis reading this and crying.[/quote] What did you send her? I sent her "There's this guy who has a crush on you. He goes onto this nerdy video game forum called "The Flood" He's a stalker creep so DO NOT do anything with him. Here's a link to the weirdo's thread: http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=74929847&postRepeater1-p=1"
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Der Bleistift [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] M1Silencer I think OP just committed Forum Suicide so he could get all his posts deleted.[/quote] Yep, he did. But I sent his crush a message already.[/quote] Same lol, OPis reading this and crying.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] M1Silencer I think OP just committed Forum Suicide so he could get all his posts deleted.[/quote] Yep, he did. But I sent his crush a message already.
    Add more answer options

• I think OP just committed Forum Suicide so he could get all his posts deleted.
    Add more answer options

• I just sent her a message telling her that you're a weirdo stalker. :D
    Add more answer options

• No ban plz just lock
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] LastNV I'll take this ban with pride.[/quote]Don't worry. You will be memorialized for your service to Teh Lulz. Now I'm going to back out of this thread before a carpet-ban is dropped.
    Add more answer options

• I'll take this ban with pride.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] LastNV I'm gonna message her a link to this thread. LOLOLOL[/quote]I'm laughing, but chances are Foman is going to take you away for about 14 days.
    Add more answer options

• I'm gonna message her a link to this thread. LOLOLOL
    Add more answer options

• Op, you dun' goof'd. You dun goof'd hard.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] LastNV FLOOD REIGNS SUPREME[/quote]WATS GOING ON!?!?
    Add more answer options

• Oh you are gonna be so single.
    Add more answer options

• FLOOD REIGNS SUPREME
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] LastNV Take this: [b]390865407599267[/b] Now go to YOUR Facebook profile and paste after the slash :3[/quote] AHHHH You Mother -blam!-!!!
    Add more answer options

• Take this: [b]390865407599267[/b] Now go to YOUR Facebook profile and paste after the slash :3
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Spartan R257 She wears so much make up Not worth it[/quote]I like her hat
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HighCoin REMOVE QOUTE ASAP[/quote]You should probably edit yours too.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.