JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Gallery

5/3/2004 9:40:05 PM
Sketch

Caption #4 - From a late night of Halo PC testing...

This particular screen was taken by some of our testers last year as they were wrapping up work on Halo PC. Commence with the captions! [img]/images/forums/captions/galleryforum_trailofcorpses.jpg[/img]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• On what was to be his last day on the job, Joe Robertson, the school crossing guard was caught asleep at his post.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• dude i forgot my chapstick
    Add more answer options

• suntanning with no lotion = massive redness and unable to move.
    Add more answer options

• oh wow, this ended a while ago, dude [Edited on 10.20.2008 7:25 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

riverfox
    riverfox

I can haz cheezburger? - old

Wheres Waldo ? Master Chief dominos.
    Add more answer options

• So THAT's how many people one sniper bullet can go through!
    Add more answer options

• FORREST (V.O.) It wasn't always fun. Lt. Dan always gettin' these funny feelings about a rock or a trail, or the road, so he'd tell you to get down, shut up! LT. DAN Get down! Shut up!
    Add more answer options

• After 7 minutes of testing the multiplayer in Halo PC, Bungie and Gearbox both argeed that the spartan laser was a bit [i]too[/i] powerful, and instead replaced it with the Flamethrower for the game's release.
    Add more answer options

• 1.Follow ,Follow , Follow ,Follow the Little red Road (in wizard of oz theme) 2."I see dead people" 3 Blame Stosh 4. Traffic Cone PWN! 5. Spartan 1 . ahhh guys we just got Rick ROlled!!! again... 6. (There dead because halo 2 came out) [Edited on 08.31.2008 9:08 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• This violates 9 health codes.
    Add more answer options

• spartan 1: hey man, i don't think we look like a red carpet spartan 2: don't be silly, it's genious, truth won't see this attack coming spartan 1: why couldn't we just grab that active camo over there???? spartan 2: well.....ummmmmmmm.............don't smart talk me!!!!!!!!!!! now shut up and hide!!!!!!!! spartan 1:why a carpet, why hide like a carpet???!!!!!!!!!! spartan 2:because we wanted to try out our new red suits
    Add more answer options

• "Eww, I see a dead guy."
    Add more answer options

• SPARTANAJAROELITE KILL!
    Add more answer options

• The Chalk outline guy better get paid alot for this!
    Add more answer options

• Tester: If we only would've added a forge mod. This spawn... [13th death] point seriously needs... [14th] changing!
    Add more answer options

• nice
    Add more answer options

• Why is that red guy laying by the tree? BLAME STOSH.
    Add more answer options

• Fatality .. . . .
    Add more answer options

• a straght line of red guys? The world is coming to an end!!! oh noes!!!!!
    Add more answer options

• Blue Guy: Uber-sniper pistol....works every time.
    Add more answer options

• Blue guy: Are you sure there all dead? Blue guy2: Yes. Blue guy: Are you sure there not playing dead? Blue guy2: Dude, it's Halo:CE! How are- Red guys:AAAAAAAATTTTTTTAAAAAAACCCCC-blam!--blam!-!!!!!!!! Blue guys: OMG!!!!!
    Add more answer options

• DUCK! wait it was just a squirrel.
    Add more answer options

• Someone tell the retard at the bottom to turn around he's messing up our picture.
    Add more answer options

• Blue commander:"you see soldiers, this is why single file is a bad thing, and sniper penetration is a good thing."
    Add more answer options

• "Wake me when you need me"
    Add more answer options

• That was one powerful sniper rifle bullet.
    Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.