JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/10/2004 9:21:54 AM

Spartan 133 aka's list.

Would you please take me off your list? You know which one I'm talking about.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Byrum, in the future, use a PM to one of the mods for this Spartan: If byrum never agreed to have his name in your sig, take it out now; you can get banned for this
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Spartan 133 aka [b]list of ass goblins:[/b] batlle knife is an ass goblin byrum is an ass goblin spartan712 is an ass goblin[/quote] Nice use of a synonym for [i]retard[/i]. [Edited on 8/10/2004 7:49:58 AM]
    Add more answer options

• Personally I would like to know what I have to do to get on that list... being an ass goblin would be sweet.
    Add more answer options

• why don't you put him on ignore?
    Add more answer options

• I can't. It said it couldn't find you, so I had to do this. I already tried that once.
    Add more answer options

• Use the PM system
    Add more answer options

• $15.99 plus s/h
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.