JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

4/15/2011 11:55:50 AM

Say one thing you would change about the person's armor above you

Title says it all. Ready...go! *EDIT* - Also state what you would change the armor that you dislike to. EXAMPLE: You don't like EVA [C] You say: I'd change EVA [C], maybe use pilot or air assault. Now GO AT IT! [Edited on 06.06.2011 7:12 PM PDT]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Just why did bungie add '[i]barbie dress-ups[/i]' into reach?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] WoundedMr Krabs I hated these kind of threads on the mains and still do.[/quote] I would remove this kid's sweat glands before he causes the next great flood.
    Add more answer options

• I hated these kind of threads on the mains and still do.
    Add more answer options

• I can't see your armor. so I'm going to assume you're naked. maybe you should get some armor.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] iTrentz[/quote] different colors.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mr pie123 Why the CQB helmet?[/quote] After I got 100% Armory completion I thought,"What the heck was the point of that?" I feel a small sense of accomplishment knowing that I earned the CQB UA/HUL through Achievements rather than grinded for credits to "look cool." OT: I like the ODST helm, but don't care for the robot arm.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] iTrentz [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] PosingSleet480[/quote] Different knee guards. [/quote]Why the CQB helmet?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] PosingSleet480[/quote] Different knee guards.
    Add more answer options

• on some armor
    Add more answer options

• Change the right shoulder to anything.
    Add more answer options

• Change shoulder pads to something super discreet like sniper or big like Commando
    Add more answer options

• Yuk. Too n00b. LOL!
    Add more answer options

• Didn't this get locked?
    Add more answer options

• ugly ass robot arm
    Add more answer options

• White instead of yellow for the secondary color, and different helmet
    Add more answer options

Aquaman Is Kill
    Aquaman Is Kill

Pimpin' - 8/28/2016 7:27:30 PM

Green is way too mainstream.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] psi5000 I don't really know what the armor options are, but I like the green a lot. Maybe add a tiny amount of light blue somewhere. Like a racing stripe maybe?[/quote]You have default armor.
    Add more answer options

• I don't really know what the armor options are, but I like the green a lot. Maybe add a tiny amount of light blue somewhere. Like a racing stripe maybe?
    Add more answer options

• If you don't have inclement weather then that's what i would say.
    Add more answer options

• Change knee pads
    Add more answer options

• Your ass is huge and you should get some breast implants.
    Add more answer options

• I hate the robot arm
    Add more answer options

• [quote][url=http://www.halotracker.com/Reach/ReachStats.aspx?Gamertag=uncookedTpain]scopedharbinger[/url][/quote] Following after George? Pretty deece [url=http://www.halotracker.com/Reach/ReachStats.aspx?Gamertag=bonscrod]Myself.. I guess[/url]
    Add more answer options

• The armor set seems a little cumbersome, as if your spartan would jam his sholder plates into his chest if he moved his arms above his head.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] i am HAYABUSA13 Cool helmet brah[/quote] [url=http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/Career/ServiceRecord?gamertag=i%20am%20HAYABUSA13]Yours[/url] Too simple. [url=http://web-service.halo.xbox.com/Stats/Reach/Spartan.ashx?i=v1%7cjO-ygAYutSEa_B45W3fczfjPXfQn0miNgVv80e9FmC59LeCI3sU]Mine[/url]
    Add more answer options

• Cool helmet brah
    Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.