JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

3/1/2011 11:34:44 PM

The biggest question in life

For you, what is the biggest question? What is the one thing that you just need the answer to, its impossible for you to find out. For me, its what/how other people think. I keep thinking that I think differently, but there is no way I can be sure.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• your mom?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I already know everything I want to know
    Add more answer options

• Q: What is the meaning of life? A: DEATH!
    Add more answer options

• One day there was nothing, then suddenly, everything. How?
    Add more answer options

• What does Snooki look like naked?
    Add more answer options

• what does the back of a black hole look like
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Tacoworld501 Will it blend?[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HectorJ130 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Chalupa King117 Is mayonnaise an instrument?[/quote] This is from a tv show[/quote][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKB-wWK_K_Y]You might as well give people your sauce...[/url] OT: Why are women so difficult? [Edited on 03.01.2011 3:52 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Op, I feel the same way. I ask people questions to try and figure out whether or not they think the same way as me, but I still have the feeling I think different than most people. Maybe it's the OCD, I don't know. [Edited on 03.01.2011 3:49 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Chalupa King117 Is mayonnaise an instrument?[/quote] This is from a tv show
    Add more answer options

• how do you use star power in real life?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jet Wave How to read women. I've tried. Near impossible.[/quote] To read them precisely yeah, but it's not so hard, it's like playing chess. It's not about being super intelligent to see every exact move, it's about playing so you know the moves people will make.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Chalupa King117 Is mayonnaise an instrument?[/quote] no, neither is horseradish
    Add more answer options

• Does it all come together?
    Add more answer options

• Why..?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] eggsalad What happens when you rip the tag off a mattress?[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Is mayonnaise an instrument?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Killa kella159 Why am I not dead yet?[/quote] I should also be asking this question of myself...
    Add more answer options

• What color does a smurf turn when you choke it.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] eggsalad What happens when you rip the tag off a mattress?[/quote]It's only illegal to rip it off at stores. It contains all information on the product so that the buyer doesn't get misinformed.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] eggsalad What happens when you rip the tag off a mattress?[/quote] *rips tag* "Well, that wasn't so ba-" *static*
    Add more answer options

• Why am I not dead yet?
    Add more answer options

• Why do women say they're not supposed to be in the kitchen, but yet they have pancakes and eggs inside of them?
    Add more answer options

• How to read women. I've tried. Near impossible.
    Add more answer options

• Will it blend?
    Add more answer options

• What happens when you rip the tag off a mattress?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.