JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

7/29/2004 6:23:00 AM

I know the ilovebees.com secrect

Dear Bungie, I know the I love bees secrect. I demand to speak with someone in charge to discuss my terms, or I will release this information to the public. (And by public i mean everyone in the forum).
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] liljoey1 Dear Bungie, I know the I love bees secrect. I demand to speak with someone in charge to discuss my terms, or I will release this information to the public. (And by public i mean everyone in the forum).[/quote] Don't post this in the Septagon And because you seem to be lying out of your ass, maybe you shouldn't post it anywhere
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• read your PM's
    Add more answer options

• Well that would take the fun away, wouldnt it? Why don't you tell me what you think it means?
    Add more answer options

• ok then how about you just post it on The Maw and well all discuss if its true or not
    Add more answer options

• And I bet you don't.
    Add more answer options

• Yes well, I was just kidding. But I do know the secrect.
    Add more answer options

• The ilovebees thing was made for people to figure out, you moron. Isn't figuring it out and telling everyone what was intended to happen? (rhetorical quesiton)
    Add more answer options

• a few people know it especialy if you tlaked to so and so. First of you cant threaten Bungie because they can just deny deny deny. Second your going to be kicked so :P
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.