JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

6/7/2010 7:00:38 PM
urk
urk

Tag and Release - Death

...but not for you. [url=/news/content.aspx?type=news&cid=26847] click for full story [/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I like the second one.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• www.strumenti-musicali.info
    Add more answer options

• the fifth one (Out of Body) is cool, but a click leads to a blank page. can you fix that? I wanna know how they did that.
    Add more answer options

• Watch this montage, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zsLoGX_rIk
    Add more answer options

• There some pretty nice screen shots. :)
    Add more answer options

• Love the Stephen King reference. And the first one. that's good too.
    Add more answer options

• Some excellent screenshots there. I really liked them.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] urk ...but not for you. [url=/news/content.aspx?type=news&cid=26847] click for full story [/url][/quote] So..how was your day off?.. OT: Very nice screenshots love em all.Still can't wait for E3/Bungie day/Halo reach.
    Add more answer options

• Nice pick man, I like the screenshots.
    Add more answer options

• kool screenshots, i really liked the 3rd one but they were all pretty sweet
    Add more answer options

• Very nice and cool Screenshots.
    Add more answer options

• I really liked the third screenshot because of the relation to Halo 2. Nice work to those whom made these shots!
    Add more answer options

• Pretty neat. Too bad they aren't all in widescreen, but the last one is going into my wallpaper rotation.
    Add more answer options

• Awesome opossum. Back to H3 it is!
    Add more answer options

• Some of the best pictures i have seen here in a while.
    Add more answer options

• Dude! That last one was mine!!! Yay! Thanks, Urk!
    Add more answer options

• Very nice.
    Add more answer options

• K so most of them didn't have much to do with the word Death but...whateverrr.
    Add more answer options

• I love the Gunslinger reference. Who's idea was it to put that in? Because you sir deserve a cookie. [Edited on 06.07.2010 11:17 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• I like the last one!
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.