JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

9/18/2005 3:53:11 AM

Yo females

hey if you bored privite message me and ill give u my #
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Bungie.net is not a dating service.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• CLASSIC
    Add more answer options

• 511, if you think you'll actually get a PM about your number then click [url=http://www.antiyou.com/]this[/url]
    Add more answer options

• -blam!- loser.
    Add more answer options

• hey read the bottom of sparty's sig to tell you how i feel
    Add more answer options

• Looking for women on an internet forum could just possibly be the worst idea anyone has ever had.
    Add more answer options

• Hey sweety... ^_^
    Add more answer options

• hormones........................
    Add more answer options

• Oh, I could have fun with this... >)
    Add more answer options

• 1(4n Tal_k 1337 2!!1
    Add more answer options

• OK I will.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.