JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

9/13/2005 4:55:47 AM

This....

SEX_ALL HARASSMENT PANDA! ~that is all [Edited on 9/12/2005]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Its South park guys yo know with the little kids that do nothing but swearand ....uh...well... Oh theres a talking piece of dookie there and that about raps it up..
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Banshee Barron I don't get it, your random humor has no effect on me. I like things with more meat on them.[/quote] I bet...
    Add more answer options

• wtf?
    Add more answer options

• I don't get it, your random humor has no effect on me. I like things with more meat on them.
    Add more answer options

• Interesting.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.