JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

#Halo

1/26/2010 9:38:17 PM

Female Covenant

Before you go "LULZ TARTARUS FEMALE BRUTEZZ LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL" let me bring you to the revelation: Elites are not asecktual (spell it right and see what happens) In fact, on multiple occasions, i've read about Elites coming home to their wives after a long day at the office... Do you think we'd see any female Covenant in Reach? Should we? Female grunts? Maybe dabdab or yipyap gets a girlfriend? The female voices for Elites in Halo 3's multiplayer didn't quite do it.... LOL i'm sorry, this reminded me too much of [url=http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll95/Disturd_Strom49/In_progress_Female_elite_squad_by_L.jpg&imgrefurl=http://halofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Alzama_Strom&usg=__mzZZ8SJ3d_W9dlPTCH2wNZmHBBc=&h=720&w=604&sz=61&hl=en&start=7&um=1&tbnid=IpRlTz3hBfJ-yM:&tbnh=140&tbnw=117&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dhalo%2Bfemale%2Belites%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1]Zero Suit Samus[/url] [Edited on 01.26.2010 1:40 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GOALIEURwins How intimidating would a wort wort or a growl from an elite be if it was female [/quote] Well, how do we even know that the female Elites aren't as strong as male Elites? I mean sure, the majority stay home from the war to raise young, but thats only because females are better suited for that role than males. But from what I remember even females of any family are supposed to be well trained in all forms of combat, including with weapons. [Edited on 02.05.2010 6:26 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GOALIEURwins How intimidating would a wort wort or a growl from an elite be if it was female [/quote] A female nagging is very scary.
    Add more answer options

• How intimidating would a wort wort or a growl from an elite be if it was female
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] kshell11724 The reason i dont want female covenant characters is because i want the enemies to be intimidating. I say that in the least sexist way possible. Just Halo has always been a mans game and although there are a few girl marines and cortana, its still truly about Male testoterone. Maybe they could make an appearance in a cutscene or a miniboss but she would have to have a surtain level of badassness. As long as they arent common enemies. Plus Grunt voices are already squeaky and high enough. [/quote]Are you kidding? Females are scary! JK
    Add more answer options

• BESERKER!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] tiki dude LULZ TARTARUS FEMALE BRUTEZZ LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL but shure, why not?[/quote] I read what he said and looked down, and you beat me to it. lol
    Add more answer options

• I agree, but its not impossible.
    Add more answer options

• I don't think there will be female elites/covenant in Halo REACH. But I don't know, there could be...
    Add more answer options

• But we already have Female Jackals dont we? Im sure the society of the Elites wouldint allow females to fight, but who knows about the other species? I really dont know what to say about this one. I mean, yes, it would be cool, but what difference would it make?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] kshell11724 The reason i dont want female covenant characters is because i want the enemies to be intimidating. I say that in the least sexist way possible. Just Halo has always been a mans game and although there are a few girl marines and cortana, its still truly about Male testoterone. Maybe they could make an appearance in a cutscene or a miniboss but she would have to have a surtain level of badassness. As long as they arent common enemies. Plus Grunt voices are already squeaky and high enough. [/quote] A female boss (I grant) would be a bit much. The only way I see this working was the way someone stated earlier about a female elite somehow becoming romantically involved with a character, but to be honest I doubt they will try that.
    Add more answer options

• -sexist- but they be cooking there victory meal. -non sexist- elites are warriers, only the males fight.
    Add more answer options

• Wow..... NO! The covenant fighting force would not bring offspring or mates[females] in an invasion force attacking the largest human military target aside from Earth itself.
    Add more answer options

• Wait, doesn't Dadab die?
    Add more answer options

• The reason i dont want female covenant characters is because i want the enemies to be intimidating. I say that in the least sexist way possible. Just Halo has always been a mans game and although there are a few girl marines and cortana, its still truly about Male testoterone. Maybe they could make an appearance in a cutscene or a miniboss but she would have to have a surtain level of badassness. As long as they arent common enemies. Plus Grunt voices are already squeaky and high enough.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] tiki dude LULZ TARTARUS FEMALE BRUTEZZ LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL [/quote] LOL The only female Covenant I've heard of are ackal Shipmistresses and Han from the Duel (but that doesn't count.)
    Add more answer options

• Male Jackals/Skirmishers have spiny plumage; the females lack such adornments.
    Add more answer options

• I never really thought of that.
    Add more answer options

• Mabeyif we all just took a closer look and then mabey we can just....... No nevermind lets just call them all girls, but if they are a girl? I know! Call the covies FAT! That`ll hurt them1
    Add more answer options

• Sexy Elite and Sexy Brutes Womenz? I'm not sure if I want them or not...
    Add more answer options

• Spirits, on the inside, are actually mobile elite strip clubs.
    Add more answer options

• I think the Skirmishers are female.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A 3 Legged Goat [url=http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll95/Disturd_Strom49/In_progress_Female_elite_squad_by_L.jpg&imgrefurl=http://halofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Alzama_Strom&usg=__mzZZ8SJ3d_W9dlPTCH2wNZmHBBc=&h=720&w=604&sz=61&hl=en&start=7&um=1&tbnid=IpRlTz3hBfJ-yM:&tbnh=140&tbnw=117&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dhalo%2Bfemale%2Belites%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1]Zero Suit Samus[/url][/quote] LOL CAMEL TOE AHAHHAHAHAAHAROFLROFLROFLMFAOLOLROFLLMFAO!!!111!!?11!?@ONE!1/1
    Add more answer options

• it would be... different
    Add more answer options

• Why would we see them? There supposed to be in the kitchen!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] X75Spartian Actualy women were used for archers on hourse back, and women make awesome soldeirs, just look at Russa's WW2 statistics. Most snipers were: FEMALE. Best snipers? Russa's. Women panic less and dont cuss ever other word.[/quote] However in Sangheili society, the females do not fight. Regardless of what humanity and our ever-increasing strides to please everyone do, the Sangheili females are very rarely seen in military service. Also I've seen women panic over spiders and women who swear worse than I do. Don't patronize either gender; human is human. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] im1st2die Why do all female alien fan anthro end up with human breasts, and physique?[/quote] was that in reference to my artwork or the "Samus" one? If mine, I tried to make it as non mammalian as possible, yet still definitively feminine.
    Add more answer options

• First of all, who bumped this thread? It was supposed to die last week; please stop posting because i've already gotten my answers Second, @the guy who told me to spell that word right; the word is not bad. It's only filtered because people abuse it.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.