JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

4/13/2004 11:03:33 PM
scruss

This my friends is different!

well well this is quite pretty. Im looking throught the forum and i dont notice anybody that was active in the old forum. Is anyone here, fastmatt, banshee barron, texas ben, anyone?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yea, please don't pollute the forum with topics such as this one. If you want to talk to your friends use the messaging service.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Banshee Barron, Rat Nukem, SHARPE, and The Rip Saw are here, but I havn't seen Texas Ben or fastmatt.
    Add more answer options

• yea there around....
    Add more answer options

• Banshee barron is here, and please dont waste a forum thread asking whos here..it will get blocked quickly, believe me.
    Add more answer options

• Most of them are around its just hard to see evidence of them due to all the other activity.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.