JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

7/5/2004 12:07:57 AM

Name and age?

how old are you and what is your name?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Oo_wArRiOr_oO Mike, 15 holy -blam!-, I always thought most of the people on here were 30 year olds living in their parents basements.[/quote] nope..just a 20 yr old in my 'rents basement....
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• well i bet half these people r lieing about their age. They are all like i said. Transvestit girl scouts that have a fetish with trees
    Add more answer options

• Mike, 15 holy -blam!-, I always thought most of the people on here were 30 year olds living in their parents basements.
    Add more answer options

• u mean told off by maka-blam!-4life1. Oh it hurts so much. It makes me wanna go home and cry. Go stay in ur little corner kid.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Frag Master John Ertl, 15[/quote] Just kidding, my real name is Frag Master and I am immortal and have existed since the dawn of history. (which would make me slightly older than John Madden) MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Add more answer options

• John Ertl, 15
    Add more answer options

• Haha, 14.
    Add more answer options

• Jennifer Westra, 15
    Add more answer options

• 12, A Donut
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Still h8 x thund [i]Do you always talk out of your ass? - Maka[/i][/quote]How does feel to be told off by the almighty Maka?
    Add more answer options

• Chris-12.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] NormL Padraic....i have evil irish grandparents....and im 20 so far the oldest to post :/[/quote] Not anymore. I'm Michael and I'm 22 today.
    Add more answer options

• [i]Do you always talk out of your ass? - Maka[/i] [Edited on 7/5/2004 12:57:20 PM by MakaVeli4LIfe1]
    Add more answer options

• Lets see, 2 people so far are Chris and are 14, so lets add a 3rd! That's me!
    Add more answer options

• righto!
    Add more answer options

• your name isnt scott sill, its biff remember?
    Add more answer options

• 15 turning sixteen in august scott is my name
    Add more answer options

• Mark. Turned 17 July 2 WAAHOOO!!
    Add more answer options

• My names Ted I'm 13 and the only one in my school with the name Ted.
    Add more answer options

• Alexander Ross MacNabb, I'm fourteen.
    Add more answer options

• Jay (surprise surprise!) and I'm 18.
    Add more answer options

• Luke, 18.
    Add more answer options

• Padraic....i have evil irish grandparents....and im 20 so far the oldest to post :/
    Add more answer options

• 14, Tyler
    Add more answer options

• Kristina, 19. Though I usually go by the name of Kat.
    Add more answer options

• Oops. Sorry. [Edited on 7/4/2004 7:48:52 PM]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.