JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

8/21/2009 1:39:19 AM
urk
urk

Breaking In - Jessie Coombs

Delivering awesome insight into what it takes to work at Bungie. Check. [url=/news/content.aspx?type=topnews&link=BreakingIn_JessieC] click for full story [/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Great interview, I love the Breaking In series :) Congrats to Jessie on the awesome new gig! [Edited on 08.28.2009 11:04 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• So this means that the female population at Bungie just increased by what, 50%? LOL Also, good interview, and congrats to Jessie on the swanky new job.
    Add more answer options

• you know how you's just made laser tag that was from me and a have people to say i did and im talking to bungie people [Edited on 08.28.2009 4:14 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Wait, posters of Rick Springfield and The Breakfast Club? No wai! This makes me very curious what song she is hammering out in the pic. *walks away with Rick Springfield tunes playing in his head.
    Add more answer options

• Holy crap I live a few houses down the street from the Coombs family! I grew up going to the same school as Jessie and am good friends with her older sister and her parents. Jessie if you're reading this, CONGRATULATIONS!
    Add more answer options

• Woo, lookin fine. Yeah it was a good interview, and I love the screenshot picked
    Add more answer options

• thats nice
    Add more answer options

• Nice! Btw is there a site or maybe a youtube channel where you can check her drumming out? A big fan of music myself so it would be interesting to check her skills out :P.
    Add more answer options

• It's so nice to see some women in the gaming industry. Thanks for the interview! EDIT: Guys, stop hitting on her. [Edited on 08.21.2009 9:40 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bothari [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] urk I do. And you're right on the verge of having an OMG BANNED moment. I don't wanna stifle discussion, but if you want to keep posting here (and this goes for everyone) might want to scale back on the creepy internet pervert vibe. [i]Watch your step[/i].[/quote] You have SUCH beautiful hair, Urk.[/quote] BANT
    Add more answer options

• Lol
    Add more answer options

• Eric eh?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] urk I do. And you're right on the verge of having an OMG BANNED moment. I don't wanna stifle discussion, but if you want to keep posting here (and this goes for everyone) might want to scale back on the creepy internet pervert vibe. [i]Watch your step[/i].[/quote] You have SUCH beautiful hair, Urk. [Edited on 08.21.2009 3:06 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Some of you guys need to get laid. E-Perversion is just sad. Nice interview.
    Add more answer options

• It's a WOMAN! >_> Nice interview nonetheless. [Edited on 08.21.2009 1:11 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• IT was a good interview, when im done with the marines n school within, i hope to one day work at bungie or a company as such.(bungie would be better though)
    Add more answer options

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] OMG LOL moments I'd definitely like to check out her 3-D projects, if you know what I mean. [/quote] I do. And you're right on the verge of having an OMG BANNED moment. I don't wanna stifle discussion, but if you want to keep posting here (and this goes for everyone) might want to scale back on the creepy internet pervert vibe. [i]Watch your step[/i].
    Add more answer options

• Shes soo hawt. *drools* (0_0) I \ I / I I=======D / \ / \
    Add more answer options

• She is awesome because she plays the drums, as do I.
    Add more answer options

• Seriously? [i]Full[/i] of cupcakes? Come on, time. Mover faster. Get college.
    Add more answer options

• A couple of things... Awesome - I didn't realize there were hot chicks working at Bungie. I thought (for some odd reason) there might be a solitary Bungie Princess, but this is very cool. Also - My girl is a teacher and she doesn't wear glasses. Lastly - mmmm cream cheese filling.
    Add more answer options

• Bungie scored there! Shes fine!
    Add more answer options

• Hot. -CB
    Add more answer options

• Ha, yeah it was a terrific interview.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] jac the cuban Shes really beautiful. p.s. 2nd post[/quote]No one says that about the guys. So unfair.
    Add more answer options

• Cool interview. Those GPS-navigated cupcakes sound delicious, by the way.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.