JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Recruiting

6/29/2004 7:55:01 AM

lookin for a clan

come join SOFF its the best clan out there
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• right on
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I Just Joined this clan and it truely is the best clan [Edited on 6/30/2004 8:09:52 AM]
    Add more answer options

• how about you check out http://soffcentral.topcities.com out i just started the site a day ago so not much is finished
    Add more answer options

• none of this makes sence. If you want to recruit members, at least point out what exactly makes your clan so good. But maybe you should check out the Triumvirate www.freewebs.com/makkyo makkyo.proboards33.com
    Add more answer options

• WE are the best...Well yeah thats an understatement. Sorry about that. I ment We are the most successful and perfect clan out of them all.
    Add more answer options

• just read the sig : )
    Add more answer options

• I dunno about you guys, but if they're -blam!-y enough to say they're the best, i would have heard of them by now. (don't make a comment on my signature, i can be however -blamming!- cocky I want.) [Edited on 6/29/2004 9:45:27 AM]
    Add more answer options

• I don't think it's necessarily fair that you say that your clan is the best, I'm sure there is a better but more modest one out there. Just an observation:)
    Add more answer options

• i agree totaly [url=http://seventhcolumn.bungie.net/perlbin/blam.pl?file=/fanclub/8692]so join here[/url]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.