JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

5/17/2005 9:55:14 PM
Ziron

my video

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=foot-skaters-for-life if it dosent work, refresh it, n keep tyring, its worth it. srry for bad quality/music.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Cool. And sorry bout my previous post, I just looked at it and it seemed a bit....[i]flamish.[/i]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• yea, the one with the longest hair in our video is doing a vid like that, jumping from roof to roof n stuff
    Add more answer options

• Sorry, but no. I am already part of something like that. Ever heard of free-running? A Yamakasi? I'm one, and its way more extreme. Look for free-running vids for inspirato.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=foot-skaters-for-life]Click here to watch foot-skaters-for-life[/url]
    Add more answer options

• n/m ill try another way [Edited on 5/17/2005]
    Add more answer options

• just worked for me... and a few of my friends
    Add more answer options

• it was removed?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.