JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/26/2004 2:54:43 AM

Hardest Game you've palyed recently

Ninja Gaiden...by far. If I would have not beaten that last dude after my 49th try...I would have thrown the controller into the TV.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Darrk souls, you fukin filthy casul bitches
    Add more answer options

Dark Souls, although I find it quite easy.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Surge Ninja Gaiden was definately one of the harder games I've played lately, but I actually found that the game got [i]easier[/i] as you progressed. That game really forces you to get better quite early. And for anyone else who doesn't think it's hard enough, get reay for [b]Ninja Gaiden 1.1[/b]! Best. Content download. Ever.[/quote] Is it really? Looks pretty dope so far, especially those moogley-boogley one eyed red-head step-child monster things
    Add more answer options

• Strange, I found Pandora Tomorrow to be rediculously easy. The original, on the other hand, kept me up long nights finishing even the earlier missions. I guess my experience with the first rubbed off on the second. Ninja Gaiden was definately one of the harder games I've played lately, but I actually found that the game got [i]easier[/i] as you progressed. That game really forces you to get better quite early. And for anyone else who doesn't think it's hard enough, get ready for [b]Ninja Gaiden 1.1[/b]! Best. Content download. Ever. [Edited on 6/25/2004 11:39:42 PM]
    Add more answer options

• Ninja Gaiden Damn skeletal flying fish things...
    Add more answer options

• Hardest Recently? I still haven't beaten Ninja Gaiden,but I don't play it very often. I like to make the Halo Single player harder. I played Legendary with only human weapons, only elite weapons (after the cafeteria) No grenades, and right now I'm working on only pistol and melee attacks, but I can't make it past the library yet.
    Add more answer options

• riddick....its actually really fun..i didnt think i would enjoy it that much, but i did..it was good
    Add more answer options

• Pandora Tomorrow is easy. I beat it at a friends house for crying out loud. Last level is kinda annoying though, took me like 15-20 tries but I finally got the ND133. :-) Hardest game? Try Marathon on Total Carnage.
    Add more answer options

• hell yah
    Add more answer options

• classic ninja gaiden 1, impossible to beat
    Add more answer options

• Splinter cells pretty easy,when you compare it to NG
    Add more answer options

• I should have tried that... I'll rent it again and beat those bastards.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CANNON 117 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] goweb Pandora Tomorrow. So far. Although I've completed it.[/quote] How'd you get past the first mission? I'm stuck after you meet up with that black guy. I can't get passed the terrorists downstairs.[/quote] Blow out all the lights then make one guy at a time come up and knock him out. whistle helps too [Edited on 6/25/2004 7:36:26 PM]
    Add more answer options

• Ninja Gaiden is a SOB!!! its hard as hell
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] goweb Pandora Tomorrow. So far. Although I've completed it.[/quote] How'd you get past the first mission? I'm stuck after you meet up with that black guy. I can't get passed the terrorists downstairs.
    Add more answer options

• Pandora Tomorrow. So far. Although I've completed it.
    Add more answer options

• ninga gaiden i beat it but the hardest is probably [this is a ps2 game] devil may cry 2 its awesome [no offense to halo it rocks harder] but still the game is fun [Edited on 6/25/2004 7:06:30 PM]
    Add more answer options

• Ninja -blam!- Gaiden...im still on the 9th Chapter
    Add more answer options

• um...none really ive only been playing pso (phantasy star online) and its not really hard, just a matter of leveling up and becoming better.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ObbiQuiet [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CANNON 117 Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow. I'm still on the first damn mission.[/quote] lawl[/quote] What does that mean?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CANNON 117 Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow. I'm still on the first damn mission.[/quote] lawl
    Add more answer options

• Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow. I'm still on the first damn mission.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.