JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Recruiting

6/23/2004 7:45:00 PM

Halo 2 Battlegrounds

come one, come all and join this Halo 2 clan.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• just type in the site address and i will copy and paste it on my URL address thingy
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• i am the ruler of this chapter
    Add more answer options

• i will join this clan i will rule
    Add more answer options

• ok
    Add more answer options

• Look over here ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Keep looking to the right. The text markup tags are over there. Look for the link part. [Edited on 6/23/2004 12:11:12 PM]
    Add more answer options

• How do put a link up
    Add more answer options

• he already said the Death Ravens
    Add more answer options

• what clan are you part of nemesis
    Add more answer options

• well what the hell is the link? Iwanna check it out but not join because i already have a clan
    Add more answer options

• Dude i am like so sorry, at first i thought you were trying to make me mad,but thank you for trying to help me
    Add more answer options

• I thought there was a difference between chapter and clan?
    Add more answer options

• Nah, thanks man I am already in a clan.
    Add more answer options

• I know, its just because i am typing to fast Would you like to join my chapter that i invented in the seventh column
    Add more answer options

• I'm just trying to make sure you get the point. I was trying to help you. I was also quoting things to show I was speaking directly on what you were talking about. [Edited on 6/23/2004 12:01:37 PM]
    Add more answer options

• Stop QUOTING everything i say
    Add more answer options

• No offence Cap, but observe more, I noticed that you called Cannon, connan. Like Connan the Barbarian.
    Add more answer options

• Sorry Nemesis 1, i was trying to type in a hurry
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CAPT ICEMAN Cannon 117 will you stop[/quote] Stop What? Read THE WORDS ABOVE!!!
    Add more answer options

• Cannon 117 will you stop
    Add more answer options

• lol, it is Nemesis not Namasis. It is like the Naminator, if you know what I am talking about.
    Add more answer options

• My clan is Halo 2 Battlegrounds
    Add more answer options

• I am with the DR.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CAPT ICEMAN Cannon 117 who are you talking to[/quote] Can you not see the damn quotes?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CAPT ICEMAN namisis 1 would you like to join?[/quote] He's already in a different clan.
    Add more answer options

• Cannon 117 who are you talking to
    Add more answer options

• OK come on how do we know if we want to join if we dont even know what clan your in?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.