JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/23/2004 6:22:14 AM

yellow and special colour banshees

since no one is answering in xbox forum ill ask it here, who tell me how and where to get them or tell me where i can find instructions on how to get to them?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Dante: 10/26/2014 3:29:56 PM
    EDIT: whoever bumped this should get rectal cancer.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
      Vlad Farnsworth
      Vlad Farnsworth

The Broadcast had vision, Frank - old

If your looking for the free shaders, this [url=http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/wiki/redeemablecodes]reddit[/url] link has all the codes. You redeem them on the bungie site [spoiler]Oracle 99 RXC-9XJ-4MH[/spoiler] [spoiler]Double Banshie 7MM-VPD-MHP[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • This thread... It's ancient!
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Boomp
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
            Atrocitus
            Atrocitus

R.I.P Gears of War... - old

It's the heretic banshee dude
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Going back and reading this thread, Reiginko seems like a major dickwad. He seems like the kind of kid nobody wanted to sit by at lunch back in elementary school.
              Add more answer options

• There is no Heretic Banshee in MP. Git Gud scrub. However there have been reports of ....things.... On Lockout. Don't go there. Ever. It is accursed.
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • Gold warthog! I have one right now! It's parked at the top of ascension. You just need to super bounce up there.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Don't let this thread die you guys! I need to know the answer to this too D:
                  Add more answer options

• *dusts off thread* So pristine..,
                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                    Mechetti
                    Mechetti

Mechetti again. - old

Try xbox.com
                    Add more answer options

5 Replies
                    • There is only one way to get yellow banshees in halo. And it's only in one mission in one game.
                      Add more answer options

StudyOfWumbo
                      StudyOfWumbo

I Am Still Here... - old

...the forums look more fun back then than they do now...like a little bit more fun looking... WE HAVE TO GO BACK
                      Add more answer options

• Best user in the Flood right here.
                      Add more answer options

• Who the duck duckling bumped this.
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • He still doesn't get it..... What do I do!?!? >:-}
                        Add more answer options

10 Replies
                        • The banshee is only purple, and always purple.
                          Add more answer options

3 Replies
                          • HOW DO U GET IMMORTAL MODE ON HALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
                            Add more answer options

• The yellow Banshee is real, but it hides behind MC throughout the entire game, like a shoe gnome ((hence why you get it from the gnome)) but seriously, it's as much bull as "nude MC" mode.
                            Add more answer options

• Maybe he thinks HBO forums>Bungie.net Forums>Mods? Who knows.....
                            Add more answer options

• Ah, but alas, the Bungie.net users are not as informed as the members of HBO. They are two entirely different places, my friend. Why should we judge the Yellow Banshee joke with the opionions of another website? We are here, now.
                            Add more answer options

• It's dead when all the facts and information are against it. Now haul your butt over to [url=http://halo.bungie.org]HBO[/url] to dig up the past.
                            Add more answer options

• Not this again.... Poor guy.
                            Add more answer options

• It is strange why the mods are so prejudice to the entire Yellow Banshee dilemma. It all started with Shishka back on the old Underground… I have to ask you one last question, though. Is a joke really dead if there are those who still believe it? We aren’t on HBO- to Bungie.net the Yellow Banshee is still alive.
                            Add more answer options

• I was havin' fun too, I was gonna tell heckhole how to get immortal mode..... :(
                            Add more answer options

• Jim is correct. Way back when-when the whole little rumor started, I meet the guy who started the Yellow Banshee myth. It was a fake, he told me so, don't believe me? Oh' well, your loss. But [i]no[/i] Yellow or other color banshee exists in the game. (Except for the glitch) So deal with it, end of discussion.
                            Add more answer options

preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          You are not allowed to view this content.