JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/22/2004 12:57:22 AM

Gmail Anybody?

Anybody want a Gmail account? I have two invites left for today. Either post your name (first and last) and your email address in which I can send you the invite, or PM me instead. First two people to give me the three pieces of information gets Gmail.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Don't bump your posts, you have an edit option if you need to add more to what you've said.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• What's Gmail?
    Add more answer options

• I just got six more invites. PM me with your name and email address in which I can send the email to if you want a Gmail account. [Edited on 6/23/2004 5:41:10 AM]
    Add more answer options

• I don't have any more invites left, but I will post back once I have some more to give.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.