JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/21/2004 6:40:30 PM

i heard about the revoloution...

yes indeed.... my comrades have informed me about the state of affiairs having to do with the potato/fish revoloution. indeed some of our brave freedom fighters have perished... but nonetheless, we will keep fighting the good fight! the tyrants will win!!!!!!!!! (yeah you know who i am.) VIVA!!!!!!!!!!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] the grunts buddy whoops! thanks. let me rephrase that. YOU WILL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE![/quote] Not an issue. Either way, you'll stop spamming.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• we have decided that all goody goodies on bungie.net are assmongers and we want to say that you shalt stop mongering the ass on these forums
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MakaVeli4LIfe1 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] the grunts buddy well, they havent gotten me yet! *cackles in an evil manner*[/quote] Repeat the part about "yet"; it's coming...[/quote] whoops! thanks. let me rephrase that. YOU WILL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] the grunts buddy well, they havent gotten me yet! *cackles in an evil manner*[/quote] Repeat the part about "yet"; it's coming...
    Add more answer options

• MIKA MIKA MIHAW!!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ajenteks [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] the grunts buddy sure why not? [/quote] You sir, rock. And you aren't even charging me for it either, doubleplus-good.[/quote] wtf
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] the grunts buddy sure why not? [/quote] You sir, rock. And you aren't even charging me for it either, doubleplus-good.
    Add more answer options

• sure why not?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ajenteks [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] the grunts buddy great. i knew the goody goodies would come straight to this thread. typical[/quote] Can I have your autograph?[/quote] Hahahahahaha....
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] the grunts buddy great. i knew the goody goodies would come straight to this thread. typical[/quote] Can I have your autograph?
    Add more answer options

• great. i knew the goody goodies would come straight to this thread. typical
    Add more answer options

• um yeah, bueno toca and stuff like that j/k
    Add more answer options

• VIVA LA BUNGIE Y LOS MEDIADORES!
    Add more answer options

• Good luck with all that.
    Add more answer options

• uhh.. win what? why? how? are spammers trying to take over the forums? HAHA! Don't defy the might of the almighty Mod's. Pay them homage or they will smite you.
    Add more answer options

• screw you.
    Add more answer options

• well, they havent gotten me yet! *cackles in an evil manner*
    Add more answer options

• LA REVOLUTION! moment of silence for fallen spammers-
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.