JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Gallery

11/2/2008 11:44:50 PM

Happy Grunt-O-Ween (Grunt costume 2008)

Hopefully facebook won't fail and you'll be able to see these: Photo gallery #1: [url]http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2469503&l=d260c&id=8647008[/url] Photo gallery #2: [url]http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2469514&l=f30bf&id=8647008[/url] Took me about a month to complete. Made out of cardboard and paper tape for the armor, and cloth for the skin. What do you all think?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Amazing with everything for sure, I never knew how that would've been pulled off but you did it.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• A hunter costume would be awesome. Nice job!
    Add more answer options

R3iN3X
    R3iN3X

Pants? - old

This costume really came out great, very well done!
    Add more answer options

• Oy vey, I don't think I'll make another grunt costume. This is the second one I've made, so I'd like to move onto something else. I'm thinking either Jackal or Hunter next year.
    Add more answer options

• Nicely done. Have you seen my [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=27661561] Brute costumes? [/url]
    Add more answer options

• Never thought anybody would ever be able to pull off a Covenant outfit. Nice!
    Add more answer options

• love the i can has recon pic! Photo 13 of 39, gallery 1, girl in the orange to the left is like, WHAT THE HELL? [Edited on 11.04.2008 6:48 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Really nice, Its the first time I see a grunt costume. They deserve some attention too, being cannon fodder and all!
    Add more answer options

• Great costume! Breaking the traditional, "I wanna be a Spartan." Now that you were a Grunt Minor, you should be a Grunt Major next year.
    Add more answer options

• Yes, I did break the recon rule, but I made the sign say that more for the purpose of being humorous than actually wanting recon.
    Add more answer options

• That... is... awesome! The best (and only) Grunt costume I've ever seen. ;)
    Add more answer options

• Boo =p I was looking for one of these for my dog. Ahh well great job anyway =]
    Add more answer options

• HOW KYOOT! Though you did break the first rule of Recon by asking for it in the picture...But who cares. This is an adorable costume, you should wear it to cons.
    Add more answer options

• I salute you.
    Add more answer options

• That is awesome! Very nice job
    Add more answer options

• i love you. Halo + Girls + Grunts = Shweeet! [Edited on 11.02.2008 5:41 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• thats awesome :]
    Add more answer options

• Win. Pure and simple.
    Add more answer options

• SOOOOOOOO much better than cardboard weapons made by a 10 year old. Yes, you can has reconzzz
    Add more answer options

• I would give you recon XD.
    Add more answer options

• holy crap, awesome
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=45935270&id=8647008&l=f30bf#/photo.php?pid=45935281&id=8647008&l=f30bf]The most epic picture of them all[/url]
    Add more answer options

• That's amazing.......
    Add more answer options

• thats tight
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.