JavaScript is required to use

10/29/2008 8:35:51 PM

Some of my Work

So I was messing around with GIMP and decided I could make armor custom colors and stuff. I came up with [url=]this[/url] picture of my armor. These are all shots of people from a group I am in. Each was taken with their permission, excluding the Recon Pic, which I am sorry if I needed to ask. Some are made by Spartan A007, I was inspired by SK Crisis. ________________________________________________________________________ [url=]AJ lives in purple world![/url] [url=]Recon[/url] [url=]Recon blurred[/url] [url=]Really Blurred Recon[/url] [url=]ODST 2[/url] [url=]ODST 3[/url] [url=]FierceSpainiard[/url] [url=]Predator (all I did was use a filter)[/url] [url=]RAWR[/url] [url=]Hellzangle[/url] [url=]STB[/url] [url=]STB v2 demonstrating the new outline technique for the visor[/url] [url=]KAZE there was very little I could do, the picture already had a perfect background[/url] [url=]Spartan A007[/url] [url=]4orce[/url] [url=]Me (by Spartan A007)[/url] [url=]EOD[/url] [url=]Elite[/url] [url=]ODST 4[/url] [url=]Evil Elite[/url] [url=]TorqueBowBeast[/url] [url=]Burrito[/url] [url=]Burrito with less silly[/url] [url=]RedWolfo (by Spartan A007)[/url] [url=]Impressionist (by Spartan A007)[/url] [url=]x4orcex 2[/url] [url=]A007 2[/url] [url=]A007 3[/url] [url=]RedWolfo (by me)[/url] [url=]John 1z Beast[/url] [url=]Wolfo 2[/url] [url=]Katanas[/url] [url=]Goodeye[/url] **[url=]Me 2(By A007)[/url]** [url=]Kaze 2 (and yes I changed the HUD)[/url] [url=]Coxx[/url] [url=]Hog rollin' with neons[/url] [url=]4orce 3[/url] [url=]Coxx (by A007)[/url] [url=]Kaze 3[/url] [url=]Kaze 4[/url] [url=]STB (by A007)[/url] [url=]Elit3[/url] [url=]Tyler (sorry, couldn't help it welcome to OTK!)[/url] [url=]Sassy Girl =p (by A007)[/url] [url=]Feanor (by Elit3, sorry)[/url] [url=]Burrito v3 (more moustache)[/url] [url=]Irish Assasin[/url] [Edited on 10.29.2008 5:26 PM PDT]

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.