JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/15/2004 11:23:10 PM

no more jesus language! lalalala this is an innocent thread

The new enginner looks really cool [Edited on 6/15/2004 3:38:27 PM]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The fućk is Jesus language
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• that is sick dduede
    Add more answer options

• my mom is so hot i would bone her.
    Add more answer options

• jkjkjk
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Terradyne This is pointless, meaningless. This is spam. You offend my gods with your arrogant grading of others mothers. You shall pay with the blood from your foot! Beware the foot monsters!!!!!!!!!!![/quote] Your mom must be hot. I want to play foot mosters with her.
    Add more answer options

• yes i am
    Add more answer options

• This is pointless, meaningless. This is spam. You offend my gods with your arrogant grading of others mothers. You shall pay with the blood from your foot! Beware the foot monsters!!!!!!!!!!!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xmdthelonerngr i dont care if you want to just tell me[/quote] lol. You are a special one.
    Add more answer options

• i dont care if you want to just tell me
    Add more answer options

• What gives so many of you the idea that I somehow want to answer your questions?
    Add more answer options

• sweeeeet just wondering! obbiquiet do you have a sister?
    Add more answer options

• they are dayum fine yo!
    Add more answer options

• you need to learn jesus language
    Add more answer options

• eff uew? oh i got it eye cee uew obbiquiet!
    Add more answer options

• i didnt get what you just siad IT SCREWD UP YAYA FOREOAJGHKADFKADFKAND
    Add more answer options

• Do you get it? I think not.
    Add more answer options

• oh carap you are a girl WOW!
    Add more answer options

• [i]Lameness snipped by moderator.[/i] [Edited on 6/15/2004 3:35:18 PM by Shishka]
    Add more answer options

• On a scale of ess to tee, about a eff uew.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.