JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Gallery

10/20/2008 10:50:35 PM
Duardo

Caption 14: ♫Spartan gon run over by a warthog♫

♫[url=http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e55/drew_tucker21/halo/18862396-Full.jpg]Spartan got run over by a Warthog[/url]♫ Thought this was amusing. Best caption wins!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ronald_W_4 Spartan got run over by a warthog Walking back to blue base that Noobith Year You can say theres no such thing as roadkill But as for me and stoshy we believe He'd been killing to much red team And we begged him not to die For he forgot about the last man And he lagged out the door into the road When we found him Noobith morning At the scene of the killing spree There were tire marks on his forehead And almost perfect rubber on his back Spartan got run over by a warthog Walking back to blue base that Noobith Year You can say theres no such thing as roadkill But as for me and duardo we believe It's nooby without a spartan All the men dressed in green And we just cant help but wonder Should we teabag or send him back ! Spartan got run over by a warthog Walking back to blue base that Noobith Year You can say theres no such thing as roadkill But as for me and Lukems we believe Now were all so proud of duardo He's been taking this so well He has to listen to this song Drinking beer and kicking back in bungie Spartan got run over by a warthog Walking back to blue base that Noobith Year You can say theres no such thing as roadkill But as for me and Shiska we believe Now the food is on the table And the recipe made of figs The day after the accident Is the day of happiness and grim Spartan got run over by a warthog Walking back to blue base that Noobith Year You can say theres no such thing as roadkill But as for me and sawnose we believe I've warned all my friends and teammates Better watch out for your selfs they should never give a license To a man who drives a warthog and plays with grunts Spartan got run over by a warthog Walking back to blue base that Noobith Year You can say theres no such thing as roadkill But as for me and franky we believe [/quote] Beautiful
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• halo! halo! i dont know why you say cod4, i say halo! hmm i like that. im gonna make a song now :D
    Add more answer options

• New Warthog, with Rocket Boosters! Warning: Side-effects may include: Betraying, suiciding, exploding, betraying, losing EXP, and... betraying.
    Add more answer options

• Boom. Period.
    Add more answer options

• Blue-1 "Well at least our Goose is ok. . ." Blue-2 "Yeah, that's a plus!" Red-1 "You do know this is Social and I still have 3 Rockets left? Right?" Blue-1+2 "Oh shi-!"
    Add more answer options

• Red Spartan: God dang-it! Now I have to fix the warthog! Red Spartan not in pic: You mean puma, right? RvB reference =)
    Add more answer options

• "I knew I should have bought that Fiest-AAAAAAAARARARGGFFGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Add more answer options

"Bill forgets to yell CAR and it has serious consequences. Kick ball will never be played in the street again." Sorry, NVM. :( [Edited on 11.04.2008 9:48 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Thats why you look both ways before crossing the battlefield.
    Add more answer options

• Here is one. [url=http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserContentDetails.aspx?h3fileid=52385040]Abduction[/url]
    Add more answer options

• Ending this really early. Check the thread for the winners.
    Add more answer options

• O M G .......................................my teamate just died
    Add more answer options

• if you look reeaaall close, it looks like the hog is being pulled through a wormhole. Once again, MC gets what he wants. lol
    Add more answer options

• "Try to avoid the fusion coils" says Arbiter "Try to avoid your face? ok." says Master Chief. "Good one! You are penalized 20 points for that" says Arbiter "Your Face is penalized for uglyness. HA! i made a funny!" says Master Chief. *Fight Breaks out* "Oh NO! we are gonna hit into a fusion coil!" screams Arbiter. "WEEEEEE!!!!!" says master cheif.
    Add more answer options

• Too bad Master Chief forgot to put on his Seatbelt.
    Add more answer options

• "Maybe we should have installed seatbelts."
    Add more answer options

• [b]"the suicide squad didn't quit think their plan through"[/b]
    Add more answer options

• *waves from the beach* dont you wish you were here?
    Add more answer options

• 'The all new 2553 Warthog, with M41 Light Anti Aircraft gun to keep pesky Banshees away, Carbon nano-fiber armor to protect against short range 102mm HE rocket attacks, and sooting leather interior to keep comfort on those long missions. Visit your local AMG Transport Dynamics dealership today!' [Edited on 10.21.2008 6:55 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• "When did Bungie re-introduce the Beta Trip Mine?"
    Add more answer options

• He is like "We are ok no need to come in"
    Add more answer options

• thats the last time i will drive a stick
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Duardo ♫[url=http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e55/drew_tucker21/halo/18862396-Full.jpg]Spartan got run over by a Warthog[/url]♫[/quote] [b][i]i think the stealth system doesn't work[/b][/i]
    Add more answer options

• *Continuing the beat of grandma got ran over by a reindeer* Driving through Rat's Nest Violently!
    Add more answer options

• Its a Friday night we might as well have some fun!
    Add more answer options

• Luckiest hobo ever.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.