JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Gallery

10/2/2008 5:55:35 PM
Duardo

Caption 13: Have you seen my head?

Let's see what you guys can come up with :) [url=http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e55/drew_tucker21/halo/10908141-Full.jpg]Headless[/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'm scared Dave... will I dream? [b] or [/b] Open the neck-bay doors, HAL. [Edited on 11.22.2008 8:53 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• How did you guys get so tall?
    Add more answer options

• When I think of something funny I will post it lol. [Edited on 11.22.2008 6:18 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Poor little spartan, never learned to keep his head straight.
    Add more answer options

• what you do not see is that behind the camera, the spartan is streaking to distract the blue team while a sniper picks them off one by one
    Add more answer options

• Spartan: "So that's what the inside of me looks like."
    Add more answer options

• that reminded me of the episode of RVB where doc's checking sister out... but this one's a bit more disturbing... "Oh my god! Sarge?! I'M BLIND!!!!"
    Add more answer options

• After ages without gettin any tail, and the fact that using his hands would snap it in two being that, the Chief finds out he isn't flexible enough to accomplish a self-BJ
    Add more answer options

• Curb-stomping may look fun on youtube...
    Add more answer options

• *OMG I'm missing my spleen! ©®ªp!*
    Add more answer options

• "my neck is enjoying a pleasant breeze now!"
    Add more answer options

riverfox
    riverfox

I can haz cheezburger? - old

Are you really a redhead ? I would have thought you were a blonde.
    Add more answer options

• Once apon a time there was a headless horseman...I mean spartan.
    Add more answer options

• After weeks of farting in that confined space, he finally disintegrated.
    Add more answer options

• what you cannot see is that behind the camera, the cheif is streaking!!!
    Add more answer options

• I knew I shouldn't try to lick my elbow. So close...
    Add more answer options

• "The Bionicle Master Chief."
    Add more answer options

• I could swear I dropped some of that spaghetti down my armor, I just can't see it.
    Add more answer options

• Cortana had a pretty big party in Chief's head. Forgetting that Chief is a real simple minded guy, they partied until the cows came home. And when they did, Chief's brain was melted.
    Add more answer options

• !!OMG!! Master Chief is teh MOdZ0rZ!!
    Add more answer options

• Can I Haz Headless Armor?
    Add more answer options

• I'm trading this baby in for Recon!
    Add more answer options

• Short and Simple: Owie, my head. -Goldie643-
    Add more answer options

• Someone took Infection a bit too seriously......
    Add more answer options

• "Where the hell is that nickel?"
    Add more answer options

• would you -blam!- tards post soemthing that might etertain us....like other pics....idk maybe im just completely retarded POST A PICTURE OR SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -blam!-
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.