JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

2/17/2005 11:24:56 PM

i broke my toe

my little toe to be exact.... so much for the gym. but hey! just another excuse to sit on my butt tonite till 1 a.m. playing non stop halo...
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• hey dont worry bout a broken toe your lucky all I could play for nearly 6-8 weeks when I broke my forearm was gran turismo and trust me that game gets old fast but luckilly I bought disgea and it soothed the boredom away.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• A broken toe can heal on it's own. I mean it's not like they can put a cast on it or something. As long as you don't put alot of pressure on it and you'll be fine.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] slayr gyrl my little toe to be exact.... so much for the gym. but hey! just another excuse to sit on my butt tonite till 1 a.m. playing non stop halo... [/quote] Yeah well i had a seizure so i cant play till next week.
    Add more answer options

• Broken toes aren't exactly great.I haven't broken anything yet.
    Add more answer options

• yeah my scars look alot better now. they look sexy
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] cemical panther i got my head ripped of, and then stiched back on.[/quote] Oh yeah, sorry about that, has that scarring improved yet?
    Add more answer options

• Sounds interesting...
    Add more answer options

• i got my head ripped of, and then stiched back on.
    Add more answer options

• I've had worse with my toe I had surgery on my right one and my left one was broken and I got kicked out of my house and sent to a wilderness program and had to hike 120 miles over 50 days then sit alone a mile away from everyone else for 3 with no contact with anyone...all on my injured toes
    Add more answer options

• :( That sucks. But if you get to play Halo....
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.