JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

2/9/2005 5:30:53 PM

whats the funnest thing you've ever heard someone say on xbox live?

just post the funniest thing someone has ever said to you on live
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• we were talking about if newspapers were written in videogame form and we thought of this one... Local man pwned by abe.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• "Are you a tea and crumpets Brit, or are you an Ali G Brit?" Ignorance. Pah.
    Add more answer options

• as i was shooting a person on the enemy team he said this "stop shooting me!", needless to say, i shot him.
    Add more answer options

• I was playing with a french player and he was driving the warthog and I was the gunner, he kept singing bad boys bad boys whatcha gonna do when they come for you... he kept singing that over and over in a really bad singing voice, I couldn't stop laughing because everyone kept telling him to stfu, I don't have a headset, lucky me
    Add more answer options

• There was this one time i had the shotgun and i was just chillin in Ivory Tower. A guy ran around the corner and i shot him in the face before he knew what was comin. His respone: "oh s**t"
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.