JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

2/8/2005 7:04:25 PM

I taste like cake

but dont eat me cause im crazy not to mention poisonous
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TC L337 i like stupid stuff i taste like humman[/quote] ch33z3 c4k3 1s b3773r
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• i like stupid stuff i taste like humman
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Psyched [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Stalking Puma It's stupid SPAM like this that is ruining The Flood.[/quote] This is one of the most harmless and least annoying threads here. In fact, it's almost amusing.[/quote] I concur. It's stupid...in a funny way. [Edited on 2/8/2005 3:59:56 PM]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A 343Johnny 117 And I taste like chicken! By the way, it says, "Post your stupid stuff here," or something along those lines. This isn't spam, it's stupid stuff. CHILL OUT!!!![/quote] No this is stupid spam. The title of the Flood doesn't really mean for you to make up rubbish, have a read through the sticky threads, it is meant as a place to talk sensibly about things not involving Bungie not stupid rubbish. SO DON'T US THAT AS A -blam!- EXCUSE!!!!!!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Stalking Puma It's stupid SPAM like this that is ruining The Flood.[/quote] This is one of the most harmless and least annoying threads here. In fact, it's almost amusing.
    Add more answer options

• Stupid stuff doesn't necessarily make it good stuff.
    Add more answer options

• And I taste like chicken! By the way, it says, "Post your stupid stuff here," or something along those lines. This isn't spam, it's stupid stuff. CHILL OUT!!!!
    Add more answer options

• I taste like burning
    Add more answer options

• It's stupid SPAM like this that is ruining The Flood.
    Add more answer options

• I'm sure u do.....move slowly away...he may fire icing...
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.